NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

New CW of Hyperize White/Red/Gray combo now in NP G4.. but still no sign of the Pilipinas CW
nerd.gif

Noticed that plain white w/ nike(blue background) on top ung tongue ng PHILIPPINE HYPERIZE na nakita ko kanina sa NP Podium
not like this promo pic...
frown.gif
?

mas okay din sana kung katulad nito ung tongue
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by xjay

Only NP podium has release hypersize PI?

what about the Hyperdunk PI?
At NP Podium it was available together w/ the red gray cw
pero ng dumaan ako sa NP Gateway hindi pa naka display ung 2 new cw

oh crap, now im confused of what to buy between the ph hyperdunks and the tb 3's.
laugh.gif
good thing im not liking the ph hyperize joints. THE LIFE OF ASHOEHEAD!
roll.gif
too much shoes with so little funds
tired.gif
btw guys, i had a chance to chit-chat with a nike park dude (forgot his namethough) in trinoma 2 days ago, and the dude is completely clueless bout the 3's. most specially with the colorway.
eyes.gif
anyways, according to the nt usa forum the scheduled (tentative?????) releasedate for the 3's is on the 8th of August. (guys, feel free to correct me okay?
smile.gif
)dont want to share false information to you.well that goes with North America, dunno back here in Manila. thats all!!!good evening!!!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Naka display na sa NP Podium ung PHILIPPINES HYPERIZE price is 7K+
Thanks for the update man! How different was the one you saw earlier from the promo pic aside from the tongue detail you mentioned?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

oh crap, now im confused of what to buy between the ph hyperdunks and the tb 3's.
laugh.gif
good thing im not liking the ph hyperize joints. THE LIFE OF A SHOEHEAD!
roll.gif
too much shoes with so little funds
tired.gif
btw guys, i had a chance to chit-chat with a nike park dude (forgot his name though) in trinoma 2 days ago, and the dude is completely clueless bout the 3's. most specially with the colorway.
eyes.gif
anyways, according to the nt usa forum the scheduled (tentative?????) release date for the 3's is on the 8th of August. (guys, feel free to correct me okay?
smile.gif
)dont want to share false information to you.well that goes with North America, dunno back here in Manila. thats all!!!good evening!!!!!

THANKS RED

No definite RD for TB3s here but these will surely drop this August. I'll try to check NPs & stadiums everyday to keep ya'll posted
happy.gif

official release date of the hyperize ph is august 1.

its a GR and its in most of the parks already, nasa stock room lang
smile.gif

Hi NT, Im new Here, though I always scan pages of Niketalk. Im only 14 though. anyway. Im just asking what should I buy next? Kobe IV Gold Medals or HyperizePhilippines?
I was able to see those GMs last Monday, but Im still Hesitant on Buying those. I also Fell inlove with Sidney Deanes that I passed up, and I Regret it. Sowhich would you Prefer? GMs or 'Rize Philippines?

Thanks

Welcome to NT Jethro!
smile.gif

You should just really trust your own personal taste. Buy that which you want most.
If you're still having a hard time on deciding, perhaps you could check your closet and see which of your choices would match more of the clothes youusually wear. Hope this helps. Enjoy your stay here.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Welcome to NT Jethro!
smile.gif

You should just really trust your own personal taste. Buy that which you want most.
If you're still having a hard time on deciding, perhaps you could check your closet and see which of your choices would match more of the clothes you usually wear. Hope this helps. Enjoy your stay here.
smile.gif
Both are my Taste Actually, Its hard to be a 14 yr/old that loves shoes. Even if I buy Kicks with my own money, my mom wouldn't allow me tobuy so. Maybe 1 at a time would do, but 2 kicks at a time is too much for her. She will again scold me about "How fortunate am I, and It is a Sin havingso many Shoes while others doesnt have one" Urghhh..I Hate that "Sermon", and that Sermon makes me Guilty
roll.gif

I Think Id Buy One for August then Another in Oct/Nov and Dec/Jan. Still hoping that those IV MVPs drop in the P.I.

^^Better start being nice to your mom now and reserve the Oct/Nov for the space jam.
laugh.gif

For your query, the guys up there are right. Buy what you like most and don't go with the flow of the hype.
smile.gif

Welcome jethro! Enjoy NT!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jethro

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Welcome to NT Jethro!
smile.gif

If you're still having a hard time on deciding, perhaps you could check your closet and see which of your choices would match more of the clothes you usually wear. Hope this helps. Enjoy your stay here.
smile.gif
Both are my Taste Actually, Its hard to be a 14 yr/old that loves shoes. Even if I buy Kicks with my own money, my mom wouldn't allow me to buy so. Maybe 1 at a time would do, but 2 kicks at a time is too much for her. She will again scold me about "How fortunate am I, and It is a Sin having so many Shoes while others doesnt have one" Urghhh..I Hate that "Sermon", and that Sermon makes me Guilty
roll.gif

I Think Id Buy One for August then Another in Oct/Nov and Dec/Jan. Still hoping that those IV MVPs drop in the P.I.
i think it'll get worse when you get married and receive that sermon from your wife
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Naka display na sa NP Podium ung PHILIPPINES HYPERIZE price is 7K+
Thanks for the update man! How different was the one you saw earlier from the promo pic aside from the tongue detail you mentioned?
smile.gif
Ung tongue lang sir ang iba pero rest of the design is wala ng pinagkaiba sa pic that i posted earlier

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

i think it'll get worse when you get married and receive that sermon from your wife
laugh.gif
Nah, Ill be a Nike Endorser then
laugh.gif

Thinking Ill try to get Both, Ill see what happens later when we go to the mall. Maybe the 'Rize as a Gift to myself, and I'll ask my ninang who justcame back from the US to get me some GMs

Back
Top Bottom