NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by brickthrower

I asked the supervisor over at NP BHS if she knew when the Hyperize Philippines would be dropping and she said it's going to be the Hyperdunk Philippine cw that will come out by the 2nd week of August. I think she might be confusing one with the other. But hey, either way it just might be another happy month for lots of people here!
I also heard this from another store manager. Its the hyperdunk that is the one that's assured of dropping here. as for the hyperize, refer toit as the city pack hyperize and not the Phil edition coz when I asked they referred to the Hyperzize as the city pack and only the HD was referred to as PICW.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

A friend from nike pi told me that kobe 4 finals wont drop in pi. Anything can still change though as it is qs release. I hope he's wrong.

another raffle maybe?

i heard the same thing too from a nike sg friend

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^Co-sign bro. That's the word I was told din when I was there yesterday. And I've inquired in four other different stores. Tama ka dude, either way, sure cop naman eh
happy.gif

I'm kinda leaning towards the Phil. Hyperizes, those joints are really clean! Hope you get yours when they do drop, man!
Thanks man! Hopefully the wait ends sooner than later!

Lbj19, thanks for the heads up about the "City Pack". Did they say if these were dropping here?
wink.gif

^ maybe their not as clueless as they make themselves look, personally i think they're just trained to be "clueless" haha

Originally Posted by lbj19

I asked the supervisor over at NP BHS if she knew when the Hyperize Philippines would be dropping and she said it's going to be the Hyperdunk Philippine cw that will come out by the 2nd week of August. I think she might be confusing one with the other. But hey, either way it just might be another happy month for lots of people here!
I also heard this from another store manager. Its the hyperdunk that is the one that's assured of dropping here. as for the hyperize, refer to it as the city pack hyperize and not the Phil edition coz when I asked they referred to the Hyperzize as the city pack and only the HD was referred to as PI CW.
Oh, right! I forgot that it was part of a pack, thanks man.

Hyperdunk RP nga daw will be released, I like the hyperdunk rather than the hyperize
according sa mga staff ng park & stadium slow moving daw yung product unlike the hperdunk
was released last year.

Originally Posted by kykoman

Hyperdunk RP nga daw will be released, I like the hyperdunk rather than the hyperize
according sa mga staff ng park & stadium slow moving daw yung product unlike the hperdunk
was released last year.
I agree... Hyperdunks moved faster than Hyperize.
IMO they released colorways that aren't that appealing...
I just like 1/4 colorways they released and thats the allwhite one...
Hyperdunks were sold in many colorway variants... We get to choose what we really like...
Just IMHO.
smile.gif

was released last year.

Hyperize Phils. already available in CDO, if they are saying that the Hyperdunk PI will also be dropping, then we're getting the best of both lines
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

was released last year.

Hyperize Phils. already available in CDO, if they are saying that the Hyperdunk PI will also be dropping, then we're getting the best of both lines
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Awesome dude! I hope they just drop in Manila already...about time! LOL!
roll.gif

for those looking for HYPERIZE. there are in Nike Stadium Megamall. just went there this lunchtime, saw 4cw: white, red, blue and green. where blue is worn byateneo, red by san beda, green feu ata and white dlsu ata. i also ask if there're going to have Kobe IV Finals, sabi baka magkaroon and it will be only atNike Stadium Rockwell Powerplant. Hope the kobe iv will arrive here in PI

I was also informed today that the PI hyperdunk and hyperize will be droppin by the 2nd week of August. KB IV finals won't be dropping daw. I hope Nike PIweaves magic in bringing the KB IV finals home and away cw here.

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Hyperize = bad marketing strategy... The hyperdunk sold better since it was endorsed by Kobe
actually its not a bad marketing strategy imo. its just that people are so into KB4 that they are not buying the hyperize. All the spotlight is onthe KB4. Actually this is one of the shoes that even people (not shoe collectors) buy diff colorways of the same design.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Hyperize = bad marketing strategy... The hyperdunk sold better since it was endorsed by Kobe
actually its not a bad marketing strategy imo. its just that people are so into KB4 that they are not buying the hyperize. All the spotlight is on the KB4. Actually this is one of the shoes that even people (not shoe collectors) buy diff colorways of the same design.

yup! the following of the kobe 4 is just plain crazy. In a good way though, Nike should pat themselves on the back.. marami ng bulsa ang binutas ng kobe 4 nila..hehe

Back
Top Bottom