NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

pareng maxtempo...ur right about those resellers!!!
mad.gif
went to nike bhsaround 1130am kanina..man i was shocked...ubos na yung jordan oly!!!thinking the shop is still closed!!! i went the second floor..i saw a few talking about howmuch they sold some shoes i cant remember...i saw them holding at least 2-3 pairs each!!! atleast i was able to get me a pair of mambas
happy.gif

called up np gateway, and one staff said that there is no price yet for the oly6. he got my number and adviced me that he wud just txt me if ever the srp isgiven daw....after ten years...di nagtxt!!! sayang kasi sa gas kung punta pa ko sa gateway (im from the south) tpos wala rin pala. feeling ko naka hoard yunfor resellers...ewan ko lang
wink.gif
anywayz, anyone know the srp of the oly6?

Originally Posted by enyeng

called up np gateway, and one staff said that there is no price yet for the oly6. he got my number and adviced me that he wud just txt me if ever the srp is given daw....after ten years...di nagtxt!!! sayang kasi sa gas kung punta pa ko sa gateway (im from the south) tpos wala rin pala. feeling ko naka hoard yun for resellers...ewan ko lang
wink.gif

P6+++.. try nike bhs, moa, or glorietta. they have oly 6's there
wink.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by enyeng

called up np gateway, and one staff said that there is no price yet for the oly6. he got my number and adviced me that he wud just txt me if ever the srp is given daw....after ten years...di nagtxt!!! sayang kasi sa gas kung punta pa ko sa gateway (im from the south) tpos wala rin pala. feeling ko naka hoard yun for resellers...ewan ko lang
wink.gif

P6+++.. try nike bhs, moa, or glorietta. they have oly 6's there
wink.gif

thanks man..

nike trinoma pulled out from nike bhs around 20 pairs each (that's what a staff told me) of the olympic supremes (hd black mamba, jordan olympia, soldier2). i just don't know the size runs
smile.gif

no bro dey are only sold 5,995 and i used my vip thats why i got dem for 5,400 i think they still have size if you want you can go there tom. but i think deyonly got 1 pair per size..

the supreme pack is also available at nike stadium pplant........not feeling it that much, imho HD usa>HD Black Mambas.......the HD usa look muchcleaner..........

btw, the supreme pack comes in special boxes....each have their oly jersey number on the box......the box looks good....

yea Nike Phils. messed up with the RD of the oly 6..last june the update was it wasn't coming so decided to get a pair outside..
Pareng Bong our friend and the two of us was like
eek.gif
, for paying more knowing that its not being released here..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

no bro dey are only sold 5,995 and i used my vip thats why i got dem for 5,400 i think they still have size if you want you can go there tom. but i think dey only got 1 pair per size..

wow! that was cheap. a nike bhs staff told me the wrong info. sorry about it.

Mambas was somewhat like a QS sa atin. No hype whatsoever (like the MFs) before the release.
But there were a good number of pairs din dito sa atin. Siguro around 100 all in all (???).
Nike Stadium also got some pairs, BHS, Trinoma and G4. Pero tumawag ako kanina wala na sila lahat stocks.

Dahil nasabay din sa release ng 4/19 CDP parang sneaky tuloy yung release niya.

I went to BHS yesterday to see the Oly 6 & black mambas. The Oly 6 sold out in a couple of hours
eyes.gif

The Mambas were selling pretty fast compared to the soldiers & olympias so I had to cop it even though I have a feeling that they would distribute some toother stores
tired.gif

Discounts were not honored with the Mambas...just don't know for the Oly 6.
ohwell.gif

Still waiting for the white jerseys though...& Black Mambas are selling out in all stores....be quick
wink.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

I went to BHS yesterday to see the Oly 6 & black mambas. The Oly 6 sold out in a couple of hours
eyes.gif

The Mambas were selling pretty fast compared to the soldiers & olympias so I had to cop it even though I have a feeling that they would distribute some to other stores
tired.gif

Discounts were not honored with the Mambas...just don't know for the Oly 6.
ohwell.gif

Still waiting for the white jerseys though...& Black Mambas are selling out in all stores....be quick
wink.gif

i was given a discount for the mambas and olympia yesterday
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom