NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

eek.gif
why oh why??? damn.. us retail $309.99, exchange rate to php: P45.25... 309.99 x 45.25 = 14027.04... hehehe.. well, theres nothing we can do about it... hopefully they still have a pack next week.. im broke right now..
eyes.gif

you forgot about the requisite 8.25% tax.so retail is $309.99 tack on the sales tax w/c comes out to $25.57 and your total is $335.56.converted to pesos at $1=php 45 and you get php15100.its not as bad as it seems.oh and they didn't take CC's on the mcfly's.i heard this one guy frantically calling up everybody he know cuz he didn't have cash on him.
oh.. forgot the tax maxtempo! thanks for reminding me.. hehehe...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

^^15,995.00 SRP...hai, wala na ngang VIP discount, nagmahal pa....tsk tsk

what the?! maybe the price will still go up if ever they release the cdp 11/12 here..
tired.gif
just a wild guess..

hey guys, here's something new at nike gateway..

oly 6's
e64mdj.jpg

suuejt.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the stocks arrived last night and too bad there's no half sizes. they still don't know when to display and sell it..

Heads up guys, HD Black Mamba is being released today, no raffle. Just go there and buy your pair before they get sold out.... i think they have limitedpairs...

^^^^ Oly VIs are here???? Bad Trip. Got mine from the US for more than $200 a pair. Ano ba yan??? Hehehe, well that's what impatience can do to you
ohwell.gif

Heads up guys, HD Black Mamba is being released today, no raffle. Just go there and buy your pair before they get sold out.... i think they have limited pairs...
there goes the resellers!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^ Oly VIs are here???? Bad Trip. Got mine from the US for more than $200 a pair. Ano ba yan??? Hehehe, well that's what impatience can do to you
ohwell.gif

yes sir! i still can't believe they are here. i thought they're QS in the US.

Heard from a reliable source that the Oly VI will be sold for like P6k and in very limited quantities. Get your pairs now!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom