NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^^ i think its a Yuku issue. The thread has been appearing and disappearing. Try to refresh the page til it shows.

^^ so you still see that thread on your end? I can't seem to find it... I already used 2 computer's on 2 diff locations (Home and Work) and Ican't find it...

Originally Posted by foshizzles

^^ so you still see that thread on your end? I can't seem to find it... I already used 2 computer's on 2 diff locations (Home and Work) and I can't find it...

yessir! keep on refreshing.. hehe

sadfxx8.jpg

CTRL + F5 to clear your browser cache
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Congrats to your win brother. Oh and yes nice be true kicks you got last night!
happy.gif

Foshizzle: yo man, i guess our prayers didnt work out. but oh well might be in store for something better. Anyway nice hoodie you got... guess us being early birds in yesterdays event did not pay off but its still cool. oh anyway im the dude in polo barong...
glasses.gif

ei swhooshie5, just noticed these post today..sorry man didn't reply right away..anyway thanks bro..see you on the next event bro..
happy.gif
Ey pareng Ryan... its not a problem... youre welcome man... Ayt till then dude!
glasses.gif

just got this info today.. CDP 4/19 will be releasing at 7PM tomorrow. but i've been told that there'll be a lot of pairs on stock.

^^ I'd rather not be complacent even if they've lots of them...I'm weary of shoe-hoarders nowadays so i'll get there ang get mineFAST!!! lol
roll.gif

^^They did..I think Igie00 (Ryan) paid using CC....

Also, I bought my 2 CDP's, all CC's....hope that helps...!

Hopefully by the time I can cop a pack of 4/19's they're still available. No funds just yet. Sad to say, I'll miss the release tom. Hay! Goodluckto all those getting theirs tom.

eek.gif
why oh why??? damn.. us retail $309.99, exchange rate to php: P45.25... 309.99 x 45.25 = 14027.04... hehehe.. well, theres nothing we can do about it...hopefully they still have a pack next week.. im broke right now..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

^^They did..I think Igie00 (Ryan) paid using CC....

Also, I bought my 2 CDP's, all CC's....hope that helps...!

they didn't accept credit pareng mon on the mcflys..luckily i was able to bring cash..
smile.gif

asked my friend from NP recently, they'll accept CC on the CDP

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

eek.gif
why oh why??? damn.. us retail $309.99, exchange rate to php: P45.25... 309.99 x 45.25 = 14027.04... hehehe.. well, theres nothing we can do about it... hopefully they still have a pack next week.. im broke right now..
eyes.gif

you forgot about the requisite 8.25% tax.so retail is $309.99 tack on the sales tax w/c comes out to $25.57 and your total is $335.56.converted to pesos at$1=php 45 and you get php15100.its not as bad as it seems.oh and they didn't take CC's on the mcfly's.i heard this one guy frantically calling upeverybody he know cuz he didn't have cash on him.

Back
Top Bottom