Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

In 2021 the swingmans were $110, I can see authentics probably being $250 since prices are up. Weirdly though the Nike UK site has blank swingmans for 83 GBP which is around $106.

Swingman been up for a few days now. They usually put authentics up at the same time. Have a feeling they’re not doing authentics like last Olympics.

i could see Nike trying something like this as like a “opening night” edition. But they make too many bad ones so there's no way.

The Celtics did do a special jersey for their ring ceremony in 2008, so I’m guessing they’ll do something special again for opening night.

1720282161380.jpeg

If they didn’t do it last Olympics, I’d have to believe this one would be the same.

What USA basketball shorts is Coach E wearing here? Looks like that recycled grind stuff for the logo. I gotta have em!
IMG_4041.png

Anybody ever cop women's shorts? I prefer these to the Men's Navy colorway and if it's just the length that's the difference, that's not the worst.
I was thinking about copping them. They look better than the men’s white pair imo. I can’t believe they didn’t make authentic jerseys. Would’ve made a bunch of money.

Can someone please let me know if global.nbastore.com if legit? If so, why do they have Celtics swingmans with finals patches and we cant find these stateside?

Got my wife a New Jersey, took forever since it was from the NBA global store(order June 17th right after they won the Finals, got here today July 9th)

What’s everyone’s thoughts on adding the patch to the front? I like that the Finals is a patch this year.
IMG_5392.jpeg

IMG_5393.jpeg

Got this from sportslogos.net forums:
hello all,

with the nba finals upon us i think it's a good time to think about the 24/25 season. i will give a rundown of next seasons city sets from the best that i can remember.

sixers: white with red "sixers"

spurs: light grey with black "san antonio" in black with orange outline

sac: blue with "kings" in white with red outline. also "100 years of royalty"

portland: black with "ripcity" in a white tartan print with red outline

suns: purple with "the valley" in white with orange outline

orlando: grey with a large "magic" wordmark

okc: black with "oklahoma" in yellow with red outline

nyk: same as last season but in white

pels: dark purple with "NOLA" in gold with bright green outline and swoosh

min: white with "minnesota" in a marble print

mil: blue with "BUCKS" in white

mia: red "heat culture"

mem: red with "memphis" in white with baby blue drop shadow

lac: beautiful light blue with "clips"

ind: same as last season but white

hou: white with "h-town" in red with black outline

warriors: cant remember if it was black or navy but it had "golden state" in gold with a red swoosh

det: "bone with "pistons" in black

den: white version of last season

dal: white version of last season

cle: baby blue with "the land"

chi: beige with "bulls"

cha: mint with "charlotte" in black with gold outline

bos: black with neon green "celtics"

nets: black version of last year

atl: light blue with "hawks"

lal: purple with "lakeshow" in yellow

hope you all enjoy.

:lol::lol::lol: