Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hi to clarify on that Nets Durant jersey I posted earlier. I meant to point out the flap on the back. It looks a bit funny, shaped like an upside down trapezoid, and appears the cut/sewing is off. Below is my curry jersey and countless others I have that look normal compared to that Durant
20240614_145716-COLLAGE.jpg
Screenshot_20240614-150242.png

Last edited:
Hi to clarify on that Nets Durant jersey I posted earlier. I meant to point out the flap on the back. It looks a bit funny, shaped like an upside down trapezoid, and appears the cut/sewing is off. Below is my curry jersey and countless others I have that look normal compared to that Durant
20240614_145716-COLLAGE.jpg
Screenshot_20240614-150242.png
thats normal for the nets statement jersey. not sure why but that one in specific has a really pronounced taper at the bottom. but different teams have different construction on their jerseys, some have the trapezoid shape on the front panel, others have the inverse

Anybody see or know when the men’s bball uni’s will be revealed? I like how the women’s look so far and I’d be in for some shorts this summer since they usually the same design for both, right?

IMG_9450.jpeg

Anybody see or know when the men’s bball uni’s will be revealed? I like how the women’s look so far and I’d be in for some shorts this summer since they usually the same design for both, right?

IMG_9450.jpeg
they were revealed in april

Attachments

• Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-11.14.05-AM-1344x756.jpeg
    Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-11.14.05-AM-1344x756.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 979
I hope Nike brings out Authentics of the Olympic jerseys. Enclosed pictures of the France jersey (from the German Nike site)

victor-wembanyama-france-limited-road-jordan-replika-basketballtrikot-QNq0cH.png.jpeg

teams need to stop trying to make blue and black work together. that said... props for getting rid of the wishbone neckline, and for the crew neck at that

Didn't they just change their statement uniform? This one looks better than the navy/yellow one they was using previously.

there was no reason to get rid of the Bay jerseys or the Town

how can you be GOLDEN state without a gold jersey 🤦‍♂️

edit- just saw the vid and realized there's a random ugly a** diagonal line wtf 😭

1719464535698.png

Back
Top Bottom