Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

It’s gonna be funny to see the Michael Jordan logo on his victims jersey :smile:
Utah (97 and 98 ), OKC (Seattle 96), Lakers (91), Portland (92), Phoenix (93).

I think Jordan logo should only be on Hornets, Bulls and Wizards jerseys.

I think Kobe mamba logo created by Nike should be the one on Lakers jersey.
Or have the Dirk flamingo fade away on Mavs jerseys. I’m biased but that silhouette is beautiful.

Actually no because the Hornets already were converted to full Jumpman logos making the number remaining teams 29

But carry on

True indeed regarding the Hornets. But most people are seeing it from a broad perspective in an overall sense with the entire league.

too bad they have no players

Lavine gone soon enough

Welcome to the Chicago Bulls since 1998 after Michael Jordan left that's run by a cheap idiot Jerry Reinsdorf with a constant turnover in regime and player personnel. There's the logical reason why the Bulls have no players who stay long enough or who can be cornerstones, it starts from up top.

Not getting a dime from me if the Jumpman logo on anything Knicks related

It’s only on one jersey

the jersey will likely be ugly anyways :lol:

Being only the third jersey is one silver lining in this. Even if their Statement jerseys are still meh.

I do wish they’d drop the authentic shorts in blue already. My M&N are the only authentic ones but Nike only seems to make Swingman shorts for the Knicks:smh:

Being only the third jersey is one silver lining in this. Even if their Statement jerseys are still meh.

I do wish they’d drop the authentic shorts in blue already. My M&N are the only authentic ones but Nike only seems to make Swingman shorts for the Knicks:smh:
They made authentics during the first season Nike took over

Copped two sizes
Didn’t like the look or feel of either so ended up returning them

For the Nike stuff swingman shorts are much better imo

Those Hawks unis remind me of the old ketchup and mustard Rockets championship unis. Been hoping the Rockets go back to an updated version of those or at the least those colors. Guess now they probably can't they'd be too similar in color 😭.

Those Hawks unis remind me of the old ketchup and mustard Rockets championship unis. Been hoping the Rockets go back to an updated version of those or at the least those colors. Guess now they probably can't they'd be too similar in color 😭.

0519B17D-9AC1-45AB-83E8-85F9351A7BC6.jpeg

they had similar colors for the longest time.

They made authentics during the first season Nike took over

Copped two sizes
Didn’t like the look or feel of either so ended up returning them

For the Nike stuff swingman shorts are much better imo

Thanks, bro. I knew you’d be the one to know.

And that’s good news about the Swingman shorts because I finally got the white ones from NDC. They randomly had my size earlier after only showing size Small/Med for the past month or two.

Was just able to order an authentic Lebron city edition under my favorites even though clicking the link shows up as product not available. Hopefully it ships.

IMG_6604.PNG

Was just able to order an authentic Lebron city edition under my favorites even though clicking the link shows up as product not available. Hopefully it ships.

IMG_6604.PNG
Same thing for me but it was for the Grizzlies Vancouver swingman shorts. Might have been a glitch, but Nike definitely hit my card. Guess we will see.

Got a store credit and I’m torn. Got a ton of Wade jerseys already but he’s probably the 3 best sg of all time

Attachments

• C427F0B6-7008-44AA-B23D-32E413FF2907.png
    C427F0B6-7008-44AA-B23D-32E413FF2907.png
    583.3 KB · Views: 495
Back
Top Bottom