Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

So hawks changed jerseys officially?

I approve the change. The last ones were meh

but good god when will the pistons finally change jerseys, it’s been close to 20 years now? Wtf

Hawks was massively overdue - those last ones were so super gimmicky. I like this return to their roots. If only they had changed while Vince was still hooping I'd have copped for sure.

Huge improvement, I'm a fan!

Damn you Nike, gonna have to drop some major bread upping my Rockets collection (still trying to get my UofH collection on point, since the switch to JB). At least it's only the statements, and I only buy the player name and number dri fit shirts anyways. Still gonna have to grab the all star joints, and any alternates they dont wear on court rockets had like 5 or 6 this year. I'll bet they do the same next year too.

I kinda want the Mavs to re-brand but then again, I don't want to drop another $700-$1000 on jerseys....

Some times simple/safe is more. In the Hawks case, these are a much needed improvement of what they’ve been wearing. Takes them back to one of their classic looks.

The Hawks new uniforms are amazing! Remember when they would wear mix matched uniforms? Truly the definition of doing way too much.

It’s gonna be funny to see the Michael Jordan logo on his victims jersey :smile:
Utah (97 and 98 ), OKC (Seattle 96), Lakers (91), Portland (92), Phoenix (93).

I think Jordan logo should only be on Hornets, Bulls and Wizards jerseys.

I think Kobe mamba logo created by Nike should be the one on Lakers jersey.

Back
Top Bottom