Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Bucks added a sponsor to this year's warm-ups
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 4.37.29 PM.png

I wouldn't mind the sponsor on the MLB and NBA jerseys if they blended the color into the jersey like that blue detroit. Makes no sense to have for example a purple jersey with an orange patch

I wouldn't mind the sponsor on the MLB and NBA jerseys if they blended the color into the jersey like that blue detroit. Makes no sense to have for example a purple jersey with an orange patch
Aren’t most NBA teams sponsor patches like that already?

Bucks added a sponsor to this year's warm-ups
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 4.37.29 PM.png
I can’t wait to see people shelling out extra money to have ads on their hoodies. Because they “want what the players are wearing”. Lol

I can’t wait to see people shelling out extra money to have ads on their hoodies. Because they “want what the players are wearing”. Lol
that's what the overseas buyers do already lol. despite the retail version being way better than the player version because the retail one has pockets.

$30 pick up. We went through so much circa 2020, fitting to have UNITED on the back of the jersey.
20240927_105212-COLLAGE.jpg
Where? Been trying to cop an authentic 44 in white for 30…. Just a jersey I don’t need but always thought I could find on the cheap. Got the swingman booker.

Also, any word on authentics for the raptors jerseys?

yeah the bucks site selling the new warm up jacket with the patch haha

Back
Top Bottom