Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

there was a forbes article that came out last year that said the raptors were getting a complete rebrand this season... and raps ig has been putting purple in every post + its their 30th anniversary

How do the NBA elite socks currently fit?

I have a coupon I have to use and these are the only items I want since they're the cheapest. The ones I had before when Nike first started doing the NBA elite socks fit mad small. Are these new ones the same or like regular elites

Also:

1726624602682.png

a8a2ab36-3339-4c14-af5b-3d6c9afb7cac-gif.3118240

Not disappointed in the Knicks since that's basically what I expected. Although I would've preferred the trimming to be two-toned blue/orange.

But whatever, I'm in for the Swingman wanker kit. Just need to decide whether to go Bridges or Hart.

Those are good looks but yeah, need to see the numbers and shorts altogether. I did not like last year's Pistons uniform. This year looks really nice with the modifications they made.

Def need to see em w/ numbers but mannn… overall this year gotta be the least inspiring - some fllat out horrible/generic designs

Others just a slight mod to last years

Raptors, pistons are dope. Magic will be clean (can we finally get a paolo authentic?), and I think Memphis got potential

Golden state, Boston, atl, bucks lolwtf

First year I’ll be skippin buying a Steph. Tbh prob only pickin up a Minny Antman since it’s close to last years and I wasn’t able to get in my size lol paging kg21 kg21

Btw - I don’t want to eee em stop doing em, would prefer to just get some different designers

How do the NBA elite socks currently fit?

I have a coupon I have to use and these are the only items I want since they're the cheapest. The ones I had before when Nike first started doing the NBA elite socks fit mad small. Are these new ones the same or like regular elites
Speaking on just the black NBA elites from NDC... absolute trash. Returned a pair I bought recently because the calf portion of the sock was stretched out. Like a really fat person with cankles forced their legs into them. I thought it was a one off/bad batch but I exchanged it for another pair and same stretched out cankles.

New releases on NBA store

Back
Top Bottom