Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

can someone explain why its so hard to find authentic nike jerseys this year? even more difficult than last year!
seriously, I wanted the Wade,Doncic, Jokic, Lebron authentic jersey- couldn't find...

Really annoying

What size do you need for these? DM me.

18D16D69-1623-4080-B3E2-70645B06BF87.jpeg
Finally purchased the Lebron authentic from the LakersStore. Opened up the package and seen this smh.

Lol I’m sure it can be spot cleaned. Seen stuff like that happen a lot. Especially when I worked retail when I was younger.

After watching the Blazers-Jazz game last night, I would kill for one of those Utah City jerseys in an authentic. Such a dope concept. I really appreciate how the gradient even tapers down to the tights/socks with them wearing black (as opposed to OKC who just throw whatever the hell color they want on for accessories).

I've been looking for an authentic Jazz jersey for the past 2 seasons. Their team site only has swingmans, and their is no possible way I'm heading to Salt Lake City.

18D16D69-1623-4080-B3E2-70645B06BF87.jpeg
Finally purchased the Lebron authentic from the LakersStore. Opened up the package and seen this smh.
I had a blood stain on mine which came from me. I notice it 2 weeks later. I was so pissed. I said F it I’ll try to clean it. Grab some detergent. Placed on the stain. Pinch the jersey on two sides. Rub the two sides together. Stain went away.

I know it’s frustrating but u should have no worries. Just a annoyance

:lol: if y’all knew what really goes on pre shipping or in these retailer warehouses.

I worked for a prominent retailer and employees used to play hacky sacky, spit inside, or throw product like a football.

For all you Fat Joe wannabes think twice before you lick the sole of your shoes.

When you’re making minimum wage or a wage you feel you’re worth more than, you could give two ****s about product.

Actually like the swingman shorts. Like how they are heavy and feel like they are built to last. Heat pressed logos feel like they will hold up.

Saw a few Authentic shorts from last season at a few outlets. They were still trying to charge retail for them and there is no way in hell they are worth that absurd price

Those swingmans are almost indistinguishable. I almost feel like a idiot for buying 8 Authentic jerseys smh
The details on the authentic are way nicer. I don’t think the swingman really compare

I agree, Authentics are better. Double better? don't know. At least it's not like Adidas SM vs Authentic which was something like $100 vs $400 or something like that.
My two only Nike Auth's I got on discount. One for $120 which was the luckiest hit I ever had with a jersey and the other was an All Star for $50.

Anyone holding on to pepper codes may want to use them now. I noticed today a lot of things that they were working on are now kicking back as excluded. Authentics seem to still be working now for the nba jerseys but who knows if that’ll change.

I agree, Authentics are better. Double better? don't know. At least it's not like Adidas SM vs Authentic which was something like $100 vs $400 or something like that.
My two only Nike Auth's I got on discount. One for $120 which was the luckiest hit I ever had with a jersey and the other was an All Star for $50.

For warriors jerseys the crest has a slightly raised rubberized bridge and the mesh hole like back ground. That alone looks much nicer than a screen printed single big logo on the swingman.

For warriors jerseys the crest has a slightly raised rubberized bridge and the mesh hole like back ground. That alone looks much nicer than a screen printed single big logo on the swingman.

there are a lot of details on authentics that make them better. I do also think that the sponsor patch also is worth paying the extra on team shops.

The cavs got pockets, definitely swing man. Can’t tell on the grizz based on that pic

can someone explain why its so hard to find authentic nike jerseys this year? even more difficult than last year!
seriously, I wanted the Wade,Doncic, Jokic, Lebron authentic jersey- couldn't find...

Really annoying

Bro, Rams are in the Superbowl and half the team are legit Pro Bowlers and the only authentic available is the blue and gold St. Louis Sam Bradford jersey:lol:

Back
Top Bottom