Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Everyone don’t forget if you cop on fanatics make sure to use NFLPA30 for 30 percent off. Just grabbed the yellow Lakers swingman shorts

I grabbed the city laker shorts and Miami vice shorts with my 30% off Dr Pepper code last night. Have one more code to use and not sure what to grab.

I can get that Kobe City jersey for $135. Someone talk some sense into me. I really want the Lebron but have no faith they will restock...

I mean I know you’re a huge Kobe fan and I am as well but I’m not a fan of jerseys a player never wore or in the league period.

Just my opinion of course
Yeah I agree but I really like the city jersey, and I won't buy a jersey of the rest of the bums on my Lakers...

Just got my Giannis in with the 30% Dr Pepper code. It's nice enough, but man I can't imagine dropping $200 on this. The quality just isn't there, even on the new jerseys.

Size 58 here
Yo do all your jerseys seem even in terms of length or are some shorter than others? I noticed some of my jerseys seem shorter than others. The ASG jersey from last year I noticed it was shorter than the other authentic jerseys I got and a couple others.

LAbron ICON Authentic from Fanatics

3652D7CA-9FD6-4A76-9D78-ADF2166AEE77.jpeg

68D859DA-2392-4C9D-BBA8-B95C477EC817.jpeg

Has a Statement LBJ Authentic ever released to the public?

i should have copped the lebron on fanatics when i had the chsnce but didnt know which size i should have gotten 56 or 58 smh

Back
Top Bottom