Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

5EAC1D11-090D-411F-89DA-4831D0784D1D.jpeg

Better pic lol

See page 405-406 for how we feel about the ASG jersyes

Yea I’m 6’3 235, not fat or husky by any means and have to buy XXL in their NBA drift gear. Making me feel like I’m wearing a smedium in my true size XL lol.

What’s the date on the ASG jerseys? Obviously after the players are announced but are they doing a draft thing this year for the color, etc?

Selling a D Rose City swingman in XL (52) for retail plus shipping. Only wore it twice Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• 20190109_092317.jpg
    20190109_092317.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 11
they have the 2019 all star game swingmans on dicks both black and white jerseys but when you click on it says oops and you cant order. i only checked for lebron and curry

can someone explain why its so hard to find authentic nike jerseys this year? even more difficult than last year!
seriously, I wanted the Wade,Doncic, Jokic, Lebron authentic jersey- couldn't find...

Really annoying

can someone explain why its so hard to find authentic nike jerseys this year? even more difficult than last year!
seriously, I wanted the Wade,Doncic, Jokic, Lebron authentic jersey- couldn't find...

Really annoying

Team websites are your best bet. They usually charge an extra premium over NDC or Fanatics though.

After watching the Blazers-Jazz game last night, I would kill for one of those Utah City jerseys in an authentic. Such a dope concept. I really appreciate how the gradient even tapers down to the tights/socks with them wearing black (as opposed to OKC who just throw whatever the hell color they want on for accessories).

Really annoying

I don't think they sold as much as they thought so they reduced production. Earned jerseys won't have authentic editions AFAIK.

I don't think they sold as much as they thought so they reduced production. Earned jerseys won't have authentic editions AFAIK.
Those swingmans are almost indistinguishable. I almost feel like a idiot for buying 8 Authentic jerseys smh

So is that it in terms of Nike jerseys being released this year? They seemed to have really limited their stock for authentics. Not a lot of restocks either.

Also for anyone interested in an authentic, new sz 58 Lebron Cav city jersey,Pm me. Under retail.

Back
Top Bottom