Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Word. I gotta go pick one up

Accidentally used my last one this morning that I had been saving to use on a custom authentic before the year ends :lol:

Saw em at the gro sto last week almost picked up another one myself. They’ll prob drop another 30% off member code shortly after Christmas I imagine regardless

Serious question and I'm not hating... Why do most people by jerseys of multiple teams? "only NBA jerseys I own are Mavs because I've beena life long fan." I wouldn't be caught dead in a OKC/Spurs/Rockets jersey. Do you all buy to match shoes other clothing etc. or are more of a fan of the player rather the team. Again..... No hate intended just being curious.

As a Sixers fan, I will only buy the jerseys or shorts of certain teams outside of my own team. All the other teams in the Atlantic Division are out and no Laker ****. At the moment, other than Sixers I only have some Bulls, Magic, Hornets, Suns, Blazers, and Nuggets stuff.

I am a Lakers fan and I have some other favorite players outside of the team that I support, but I would never buy any of their jerseys or apparel.

$400 for an authentic with a swoosh on the front.

Show me kobe in the game with a swoosh on his jersey :lol: hell nah

Cooler heads prevailed, Bean is my guy but can't justify $440 on a swingman if it was an authentic I'd cop with no hesitation.

Yeah I don’t care what player it is

Nike got me messed up if they think I’ll be the one to ever drop $400 plus on a swingman jersey :sick:

ii5ivMM.gif

I’m a fan of NBA, I’ll for the most part wear any other teams or players, but there are certain teams and players I’ll never own apparel for.

Finally got the 15% off from the EU store. Anyone that ordered a MPLS jersey from them, has it shipped yet? It just says available for preorder on them still smh. I need that Kuzma jersey

I was in Wrentham this weekend and they had Hayward Green ones.

They also had swingman shorts with a sticker covering the normal MSRP, making people think they were getting a deal. They were still charging $80 :lol:
Yeah any sport stuff in season is going to be retail at the outlets. Wrentham should have Irvings now, Somerville have big sizes left. Check South Bay.

Back
Top Bottom