Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Lucked out...been stalking Nike site for almost a week idk why these are so hard to come by online ‍♂️

AF8629B5-3B7C-4BB0-921B-18757CF634A1.png

I think I ordered on 11/2? And finally got shipping confirmation a couple days ago.

Cool I ordered the same day but nothing yet, I was hoping to get it in time for the Xmas day game.

Cool I ordered the same day but nothing yet, I was hoping to get it in time for the Xmas day game.

Hopefully the size of the font is big like my Ingram one and not squished and small.

It’s only squished if it’s a size 40

I ordered a 44 for my Giannis HWC jersey from NBAStoreEU and the bucks pro shop and the jersey font size is completely different. The jersey from the bucks pro shop was much more thicker and longer and accurate while the NBAEU was thinner. Probably because of Giannis’ last name. Hopefully it’s different for My Lonzo one.

I ordered a 44 for my Giannis HWC jersey from NBAStoreEU and the bucks pro shop and the jersey font size is completely different. The jersey from the bucks pro shop was much more thicker and longer and accurate while the NBAEU was thinner. Probably because of Giannis’ last name. Hopefully it’s different for My Lonzo one.

Both swingman? What size were they. I guess this will be the start of the differences if they are pre made or custom made. I’m guessing the bucks pro shop was custom.

It still shows as being picked and I’m still waiting for the despatched notification.

I used the free delivery method, so it will probably be awhile to get to my house.

Darn you NBA Store EU, it should not take longer than 3 days to find that jersey. :angry:

SadBoi SadBoi or aron710 aron710 how long after it said your order for the MPLS jersey was being picked from the warehouse did it finally ship?

Both swingman? What size were they. I guess this will be the start of the differences if they are pre made or custom made. I’m guessing the bucks pro shop was custom.

Both swingman and both size 44 (M). I think the NBAStoreEU is custom made because when I message them to ask for a shipping confirmation, they told me the jerseys were on hold because they were waiting for the names to come in so they can apply them...

Shocked more folks don't think this eu site is selling bootlegs. Lot's of smoke pointing in that direction.

Do you have Pics?

NBAStoreEU

1950DFC8-7980-4FB5-ACEC-FF5AE47ED59B.jpeg

BucksProShop

FA202AB6-8EB5-4E10-8262-B9E6E88EFE1F.jpeg

Shocked more folks don't think this eu site is selling bootlegs. Lot's of smoke pointing in that direction.

The jersey isn’t fake. :lol: It’s just the font for the name and lettering is slightly incorrect.

Yea that's a pretty noticeable difference. I didn't check when I went to the Lakers store to see if the Ingram font was different.

Actually now that I'm looking at the regular NBA site, the fanatics jerseys have that same thin font. I wonder if they're coming out of the same warehouse.

You can even tell the difference in the pics on the site:

thumb.aspx

NBA Store regular (Knicks official store)

thumb.aspx

Fanatics edition (Knicks official store)

And that's on the US site.

The numbers look the same, hopefully it won't look too bad on the Ball MPLS one.

Last edited:
NBAStoreEU

1950DFC8-7980-4FB5-ACEC-FF5AE47ED59B.jpeg

BucksProShop

FA202AB6-8EB5-4E10-8262-B9E6E88EFE1F.jpeg

The jersey isn’t fake. :lol: It’s just the font for the name and lettering is slightly incorrect.

Looks like they used the letters they use on a 40. I took this pic at the warriors store yesterday. Both are swingman. One is a 44 the other a 40. You can clearly see the 40 has smaller everything.

Attachments

• 206BBC7C-3AA9-4AC4-AAEB-3EF4A4B4C40E.jpeg
    206BBC7C-3AA9-4AC4-AAEB-3EF4A4B4C40E.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 47
not saying it isn't legit just confused by the whole thing to be clear. when you hear of font differences on jerseys that is concerning.

The jerseys are real. I have a authentic Durant bought from the warriors team store and the ones bought from the nbaeu store are the same thing.

The reason why the font and numbering differs for the eu is because all of their Swingman jerseys they sell are customs

They don’t get them directly from the manufacturer with names or numbers for any player. They have to heat press them all themselves

Also explains why shipping takes longer

Back
Top Bottom