Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Exact same font, statement jersey from Foot Locker, Icon jersey from NBA EU
212E9645-44E7-482E-8B76-CFD7A1F46096.jpeg
D955DAD1-DA12-4749-A075-98F666657F40.jpeg

Maybe it was just bad luck on the Giannis jersey then. I'll check my Ingram when I get back home.

Both swingman and both size 44 (M). I think the NBAStoreEU is custom made because when I message them to ask for a shipping confirmation, they told me the jerseys were on hold because they were waiting for the names to come in so they can apply them...

Maybe they are waiting for the Nike connect patch to come in. Those are player specific and come with a bunch of features like jersey online serial no etc.

Anyone have any idea when the down jackets are releasing? A bunch of players have been wearing it but I have yet to see it online smh

These:

The reason why the font and numbering differs for the eu is because all of their Swingman jerseys they sell are customs

They don’t get them directly from the manufacturer with names or numbers for any player. They have to heat press them all themselves

Also explains why shipping takes longer

very informative thank you

Have a feeling Nike is gna do something special with the connect on the Kobe jerseys ... bought one incase lol will return if they don’t tho

Serious question and I'm not hating... Why do most people by jerseys of multiple teams? "only NBA jerseys I own are Mavs because I've beena life long fan." I wouldn't be caught dead in a OKC/Spurs/Rockets jersey. Do you all buy to match shoes other clothing etc. or are more of a fan of the player rather the team. Again..... No hate intended just being curious.

Damn, tried cop to Kobe both the #8 and #24 on Fanatics with the 30% coupon I had and they both went out of stock. :angry:

SMH could have been had for a somewhat decent price at $560 :smh:

It was 400 on Nike for one. 524.08 on Lakers Shop. Saw it last night and said no way in hell I grab a jersey for that much. Sold out everywhere today. SMH I should've picked it up since I'm a huge Kobe fan.

Damn, tried cop to Kobe both the #8 and #24 on Fanatics with the 30% coupon I had and they both went out of stock. :angry:

SMH could have been had for a somewhat decent price at $560 :smh:

Daaaamn didn't even think of that. Def would have been a come up.

Serious question and I'm not hating... Why do most people by jerseys of multiple teams? "only NBA jerseys I own are Mavs because I've beena life long fan." I wouldn't be caught dead in a OKC/Spurs/Rockets jersey. Do you all buy to match shoes other clothing etc. or are more of a fan of the player rather the team. Again..... No hate intended just being curious.

for me I'm a fan of the sport more than one team... Like if my team not playing, i'm still watching the game thats on tv

2. Teams leave or relocate ie Houston Oilers, I still had love for them but I had to enjoy other teams and became fans of other players like Barry Sanders or Deion Sanders

Back
Top Bottom