Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Go on the footlocker website, click on the shirt. Than pick a size and click on store barcode at the bottom and have a employee check what store has it

Were the shirts on sale for the public at your HOH? Apparently they aren't putting them on sale here in LA until Monday.

B20B9F9F-4D37-4514-BA70-7692EA3376E1.jpeg
BA1804BD-F233-4383-9EB1-B4CBF5CAE4BE.jpeg
40CC120D-FDD3-4B5F-BE8D-8F041505707A.jpeg
E86C4953-92FF-4A06-92E8-49BE8C4FEB2B.jpeg

I’m in LA until Tuesday would anyone happen to know where I can pick up one of those Lakers thermaflex hoodies?? I know the grove has them but I’m in Long Beach and preferably want to get one on sale if that’s possible any info would be greatly appreciated

I've tried on the Swingman and Authentic in my size 40, and both fit just perfect. I want an SC30 jersey, but I noticed the GSW logo, numbers and player text are SIGNIFICANTLY smaller on the Swingman. After seeing this, I definitely want the Authentic. I would've undoubtedly paid the nbastore.eu price right away.

FYI: That Kobe Retirement Shirt Collection is on lids, richards, footsites, eastbay, etc. :D

boss302 boss302 Sweet Authentic collection dude! I saw that your jerseys are a size 52... if I may ask, what are the approximate measurements? Could you also tell me your height/weight? I'm about 5'11, 200lbs. I am looking getting a Westbrook Statement Authentic and I'm not really sure whether to go with a 48 or a 52.

I've tried on the Swingman and Authentic in my size 40, and both fit just perfect. I want an SC30 jersey, but I noticed the GSW logo, numbers and player text are SIGNIFICANTLY smaller on the Swingman. After seeing this, I definitely want the Authentic. I would've undoubtedly paid the nbastore.eu price right away.

FYI: That Kobe Retirement Shirt Collection is on lids, richards, footsites, eastbay, etc. :D

That’s the issue with the size 40 swingman. It’s basicslly a kids jersey. The size 44 swingman matches the font size of the authentic. I wouldn’t recommend the size 40 swingman to anyone. Might as well buy the kids xl. You get the same jersey

Back
Top Bottom