Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

9C02143C-2297-4C53-AAE9-AA28EA241098.jpeg
Didn’t know houston was located in Asia? Wtf!! Absolutely terrible

I’m in for a snakeskin black Lakers jersey.

Need to break out of the box, Black Out Kobe VIs with em to complete the scaly affect. :lol:

If they didn’t have the scales, it would be a nod in combing the Hollywood Nights theme with Showtime since they got the shadow numbers and old school u-neck design which I think is a good representation of past and present. :rolleyes

Knicks city jersey is :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Magic and Lakers jerseys are horrid :lol::lol:

I get Kobe is a big deal for the Lakers but definitely could've done something better to represent LA as a whole

I think the Nike Christmas and All Star themed-shoes got a little stale after 2012.

They made them stale with the whack designs.

After 2013, It started to decline due to the sig models themselves not being so great. Peak was definitely 2012.

But if they are going this route, I would not be opposed to them going back to the red and blue themed kicks like they did before they shook up the game with the Galaxy Pack.

Mavs never do anything new. When we changed our jersey design it was the same concept with a royal blue away jersey instead of navy... I mean we did the skyline jersey and that's cool but I want more lol.

Mavs been Pretty bad for awhile now

Their design was awesome under nike the. They tried all these alternates that were complete diff and now I’m not sure what direction they could even go In

I hated the skyline btw lol

Damn. Most of those City Jerseys are a miss. Specially Orlando. Wth were they thinking doing a galaxy print on a jersey.

Hornets is fire though. Black on black with a white outline. They have the best set of jerseys in the NBA.

Kinda disappointed in the Knicks jersey.

If you look closely, it looks like the side of the Jersey is going to have the reflective stripes from the firefighter jackets. Not sure if it’s a whole bar that wraps around the jersey or just on the sides

DEA59578-61E0-4B3C-8A87-C4CF05F54804.png

870094C3-73C0-4E52-8237-358491C43E9C.jpeg

If the lakers one didn’t have snakeskin and just pure black then that’s the one.

Too bad they had to follow “mamba” whatever that means.

Back
Top Bottom