Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

How long does it usually take for NBA Euro orders to clear customs? I used the express shipping but nothing has changed on the tracking since it shipped on Tuesday.

How long does it usually take for NBA Euro orders to clear customs? I used the express shipping but nothing has changed on the tracking since it shipped on Tuesday.

I've never had a problem. I've gotten orders from NBA EU/Kitbag within two days before. Usually takes 3-4 days tho

My most recent order which just arrived today took a day to get through customs but normally I have it the next day after it ships

If you’re in SoCal, check your local HOH or Champs. They have some gear for the Kobe capsule that dropped this week on the Lakers store.

I grabbed the 8/24 and the GOAT Kobe tee today. I’m glad I waited since I didn’t have to pay for shipping :pimp:

If you’re in SoCal, check your local HOH or Champs. They have some gear for the Kobe capsule that dropped this week on the Lakers store.

I grabbed the 8/24 and the GOAT Kobe tee today. I’m glad I waited since I didn’t have to pay for shipping :pimp:

I hope they have it in NorCal too lol

My Durant Statement jersey came in. I ordered Tuesday.

Here is a comparison with the swingman. Obviously I prefer the authentic and the details are much nicer on the real deal but as someone had mentioned, the average joe can’t tell them apart. If you just want a jersey to wear and don’t care about the authentic details, swingman isn’t a bad bet. The difference between the 2 isn’t as drastic as nfl jerseys to me.

Attachments

• B84CA2B2-AC2C-4BAF-89B8-2F065B71B970.jpeg
    B84CA2B2-AC2C-4BAF-89B8-2F065B71B970.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 7EA6701A-57FC-4080-AA16-26CA32C62E65.jpeg
    7EA6701A-57FC-4080-AA16-26CA32C62E65.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 51
just saw shoepalace tweeted out that 8/24 Kobe tee 18 minutes ago and its already gone. Nike really cant make enough apparel for everyone :smh:

Go on the footlocker website, click on the shirt. Than pick a size and click on store barcode at the bottom and have a employee check what store has it

Back
Top Bottom