• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
802A661F-A1F1-4058-9747-CFE61EAF6623.gif

So my tts is 12.5, I got a 13 in the space jams ...

Idk y’all they still snug .5 up but def wearable. No way in hell I could have went tts on these. But that 13.5 price ain’t it for SBs :smh:

I was just issued a refund from KC on the MN i purchased a couple days ago. I guess their in the forums too and realized their price was too low 😂
Since KC is a consignment boutique my guess is one of thier sellers flaked. That's crazy tho I've now ordered 5 pairs of retro 8s from them with no issues.

Is the StockX/Goat price much higher than what KicksCrew was selling it for?

This was the first time i tried purchasing something from them thanks to the reviews from you guys. They wont get my business anymore. I’ll live w/ or w/o the shoes
I dont blame you bro. I'm pissed off for you I hate when people do that.

Having said that I'm still shocked. So many have ordered from them recently with no issues. Like so many of us. I looked up the kicks and your right they are like 560 now. What's funny is they have sizes 12-13 and 15 all relatively cheap considering.

Didnt't know they were a consignment boutique.
I didnt either at first until I did a little digging. I couldnt figure out how they would sell out of a shoe and then completely restock it. That's why I think the turnaround times take so long sometimes bc I think they are kinda like goat/stock x where sellers list their kicks with them and then they have to send them in for inspection/authentication. That's my guess but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Might not be but they tend to raise and lower their prices. Ive seen it done before. They say they are not sourcing from resellers but they also have a place on their site for consignment :lol:

Yeah I hate to hear that as well. I hope you can find a pair for a decent price. What size are you looking for? Gator turned me on to that site and ordered my MNs from there

Is the StockX/Goat price much higher than what KicksCrew was selling it for?
For some sizes definitely. No sales taxes either you just pay a higher shipping fee($35/$40) but for certain pairs and sizes it works out to be much less than goat/Sx

I didnt either at first until I did a little digging. I couldnt figure out how they would sell out of a shoe and then completely restock it. That's why I think the turnaround times take so long sometimes bc I think they are kinda like goat/stock x where sellers list their kicks with them and then they have to send them in for inspection/authentication. That's my guess but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
Yeah mines came with tags showing they are legit like stock x

I am lurking to see when KC are going to drop the price on the SBs so I can order via paypal payment plans. I would drop the money at once but I have to drop money on a wedding venue in 2 weeks. :evil:

They have people on this site so when they see people saying how low a shoe is going for or how much of it steal it is, etc , then they will raise the price, in some cases significantly in certain sizes. I have never seen them cancel an order though and relist at a higher price, usually they honor the orders that have been placed and just charge the newly inflated price for new orders.

Dude, they LITERALLY relisted the shoes on their site for double the price. Unbelievable gall on their part.

I'm waiting for my 1st order from KC before I pull the trigger for another pair of MNs, man it's so slow.... 40 bucks shipping that's the most I've paid for shipping in my life!

Back
Top Bottom