Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Has anyone switched out laces on their Lakers pair? only reason I haven’t worn them yet is that white doesn’t look right to me

I dont even understand how some of this sellers on SX accepting bid prices around $165-$180 for SJ... They only pocketing $150-160 at the end.

I dont even understand how some of this sellers on SX accepting bid prices around $165-$180 for SJ... They only pocketing $150-160 at the end.

Desperation. Seems like reality is starting to settle back in and cats gambling on sneakers that aren't hitting like they thought they would. This being one of them.

Space Jams the type of shoe I think will go up in value in a few years. Especially once Bron hangs them up. Glad I got a pair

Got this offer for my pair :lol:

1627523263546.jpeg

Yea I went to stock X quick to see highest offers and with the money included hes paying more than just buying a pair outright 🤣

ugh it’s been a while since i bought something off ebay. I didn’t know they collected sales tax. I just bought the SJs for what i thought was a decent price plus adding in shipping wasnt bad. Then ebay collects tax and the final purchase price is over what i believe they are worth.

anyways, they are being sent to ebay for authentication and stuff. Does anyone have experience with ebay pairs failing authentication?

I still can’t believe I finally own these :wow::nthat:. I had to explain to my homegirl (she won the SNKRS draw for me) why these are so coveted. Of course she doesn’t know anything about basketball or sneakers :lol: . I’m like “remember when lebron left Cleveland & went to Miami?” & she replied “no”:rofl:. I went into further detail but it was just wasted breathe :lol: .

9796C751-0D51-4135-9378-9A9A1F169C9E.jpeg

Guess I’m in the minority bc I never liked the pre heat. Still don’t. Will double up on svsm if they drop.

Do the lows fit the same as the highs? Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Miami Nights. $189 for my TTS and $200 for up half a size like I wear in the highs

Desperation. Seems like reality is starting to settle back in and cats gambling on sneakers that aren't hitting like they thought they would. This being one of them.

Desperation?... Shoes just released not even a week. Worst case return them or list them locally for retail... Just don't understand the logic of some this sellers. I know some people are hurting for money. Why buy the shoes? Lebron's has not been reselling that well.

I haven't used the app myself, but I believe you add shoes that you own that you're willing to trade...as well as making a list of shoes you want. Then the app matches you up with prospective trade partners.

Back
Top Bottom