Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I know not an 8 but I can't believe I own these..along with so many 8s. Just got them in through Ebay US.

$172 on Ebay. Worn 1-2x only.

Attachments

• 20210727_150417.jpg
    20210727_150417.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 226
nice man how long was turn around time jw
Not even 2 weeks. I think Ebay is really trying to take back market share from goat/sx so they are incentivizing things. So...on this listing the seller had shipping at 9.95 USD. I didn't pay anymore for the shipping and I only had to pay GST. Ebay sent to the authenticator and then shipped it from the US to me. It took less than 2 weeks total. It was shipped through FedEx btw.

That warped shoe is a true defect and if they contact Nike they’ll get a voucher for full retail price. Sucks if they paid resell for that from somewhere and it got past authentication unless it was local-ish but still.

and for the one with the glue and fly wire, seems on par with some of Nike’s QC issues. That one prob just chalk it up but as he said can always return it

Man I don’t understand some buyers on StockX, or are the sales coming from elsewhere?

The price will be dropping daily then someone goes and buys from an asking price $30+ then starts the cycle all over again and gotta wait on the drop.

Man I don’t understand some buyers on StockX, or are the sales coming from elsewhere?

The price will be dropping daily then someone goes and buys from an asking price $30+ then starts the cycle all over again and gotta wait on the drop.
Sound like stockX driving the price up.

When the price dips the lose money too

You have to consider international buyers as well. There’s 10-15% on top of whatever prices are for people outside of the US. Duties and taxes a *****

Back
Top Bottom