Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
My first pair of lebron 8 v1s. I own the Christmas 8s & sprite 8 lows. I’m happy I went with the same sizing as my v2s. . I usually wear a 9 in most nikes but lebrons I gotta go up to a 9.5. These came from feature.

D3F05994-157B-49F5-9F0F-FD1AD8DA3EB9.jpeg

I'm wondering if the no exact RD yet for the SB is because of shipping delays, or if they will be a true QS and just randomly drop without notice.

Someone put “Lebron 8V1 1/2 size up” in the title lol dudes still buying wrong size after listening to these cats who owned no pairs the first go round
Never had a 8 but I’m TTS with LeBron 10 and 11. Do they fit the same?

Someone put “Lebron 8V1 1/2 size up” in the title lol dudes still buying wrong size after listening to these cats who owned no pairs the first go round
I have OG blk red and sprites. 1/2 up on the blk red and TTS on sprites

I have skinny feet and my TTS sz 11 HWCs have my toes touching the front which I HATE. Plus I wear insoles that are only slightly thicker than factory insoles, so I gotta half size up. Maybe V2s are TTS....

Yeah, but a lot of people just have normal feet. That's not having narrow feet.

That's still TTS
Who's a lot of people? Because half the people on this thread need 1/2 up. If you can rock TTS, great, you do you. But saying this shoe is TTS across the board isn't accurate when so many people need to go half up. Some guys act like 1/2 size is a lot anyways when it's minuscule. Yeah if you're going a full size up or more that's ridiculous and will make a big difference but half size is very small.

Back
Top Bottom