Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Need these again baaaaaad. Gonna half size up this time though.
22285A4D-3E87-4A60-9E8A-A2EF2990E41B.jpeg

Yea I think back in they day they were only released in a few Florida House of hoops if I remember

Who's a lot of people? Because half the people on this thread need 1/2 up. If you can rock TTS, great, you do you. But saying this shoe is TTS across the board isn't accurate when so many people need to go half up. Some guys act like 1/2 size is a lot anyways when it's minuscule. Yeah if you're going a full size up or more that's ridiculous and will make a big difference but half size is very small.

You keep ignoring all the people who say they go TTS. More people have said they go TTS on 8's.

the OG v1’s were tight if you went TTS. Wearable and good for ball but tight (and some prefer that). I sure did at the time.

10 years later I have to go .5 up on all the v1’s (OG and retro). The toe box is too snug for me now.

so unless you have the same exact feet from 10 years ago or wear very thin socks id reccomend sizing up (unless you like a wearable but tight shoe)

hopefully my activity in every Lebron shoe thread in NT history holds some weight lol

Last edited:
I've been wearing a 10.5 in Brons since I can remember same size I wear in Jordan retros and any other Nike basketball shoe.

Not
You keep ignoring all the people who say they go TTS. More people have said they go TTS on 8's.
Not ignoring anyone. All I said is that this is not a TTS shoe across the board. Just as many have said .5 up and back in the OG thread for the 8 10 years ago more dudes said half up. Again, if TTS works for you and others, great. But for many it doesn't so saying this shoe is TTS isn't exactly accurate for everyone. That's all I'm saying.

I'm in with the group that was never impressed with the Miami Nights.

I always saw their popularity and price having to do with the average person didn't have access to them

sprites and solar reds were better lows to me
Right there with you. Only reason it was hot was due to how limited they were. Come to think of it, without knowing the exact production numbers of them in the US, they must be top 3 in the most limited Lebrons that were ever released to the general public. Graffiti 4s and the Purple 16s are the only other 2 I can think of.

They don't ship to us but that tells me that everybody is out for these

Some people in the comments said they were gone in seconds lol

Back
Top Bottom