Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
If you're quick, your size is available
I missed this. 😢

For reference, dunks/Jordan 1s usually get a thumbs up at a 70/30 or 65/35 rate. Doesn't mean much, but it shows the thought process of the new "sneakerhead" imo.
Screenshot_20210430-150604_Instagram.jpg

Unfortunately that might not reflect the thumbs up rate of bots but I sure hope it's a good sign. If Lakers and HWC were gone quick with what I would say is less fandom, MN and SB's should fly too. In my mind nothing is safe and there is essentially no more retail.

This is awesome to see.. Nobody trying to hit a lick, just heads helping heads..😎
Gonna need this kinda love on them SB’s!😂

Yeah, because the shoes aren't worth anything. :lol:
You don't see this for Travis Scott 6's, Hyper Royal AJ1's, Kobe Grinches, etc.

People love to aid a helping hand when the value of the shoe is low.

PO

Unfortunately that might not reflect the thumbs up rate of bots but I sure hope it's a good sign. If Lakers and HWC were gone quick with what I would say is less fandom, MN and SB's should fly too. In my mind nothing is safe and there is essentially no more retail.
Bro..those hideous 18 mids in February sold out instantly. You are right there is pretty much no more retail anymore everyone buying with the hopes of a quick flip. It's ridiculous and sad that we have to fight for sneakers that retail for $200 freaking dollars. I wouldn't trust that poll the MN will fly quickly no doubt.

They will sell out but outside of big footers I'd be sad and shocked to see either the MN or SB's retros going for $350+. I mean lets call a spade a spade, unless its a Jordan retro, dunk, special collab with Vintage treatment the resell isn't there which in my opinion is GREAT.

The only Nike performance basketball shoes that are reselling really are Kobes (RIP) and we all know thats just degenerates taking advantage of a tragedy.

They will sell out but outside of big footers I'd be sad and shocked to see either the MN or SB's retros going for $350+. I mean lets call a spade a spade, unless its a Jordan retro, dunk, special collab with Vintage treatment the resell isn't there which in my opinion is GREAT.

The only Nike performance basketball shoes that are reselling really are Kobes (RIP) and we all know thats just degenerates taking advantage of a tragedy.
Agree with all of this. I've said it many times Lebrons hold no real value overall, which is great for the people that actually want them. Having said that if any pair gets up there it would be the SB. But yeah, I can't see them going for $500, but who knows in today's age.

Also 100% agree about Kobe's. Before his death his shoes were easy to get and not expensive. People just royally suck and are capitalizing off his tragedy.

True to size for the V1

72 inch flat laces if you’re size swapping

can’t believe it’s been 10 years since the OG run of the V1/V2. That was my main shoe of choice back in 2010-2011.

True to size for the V1

72 inch flat laces if you’re size swapping

can’t believe it’s been 10 years since the OG run of the V1/V2. That was my main shoe of choice back in 2010-2011.
I wish V1 fit me TTS. The 12.5 way to hard to come across

The sb8 is the last legacy shoe I want. After this shoe is copped. I’m just trying to see if any new shoe from any brand move me

Back
Top Bottom