Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
shoe is clean no doubt. but for a 20 year sig its way too clean.

if they're gonna pack all that cushioning tech in that midsole design, specially lebron mentioning an airmax inspiration from his teaser post, it's still not adding up to what these look like even if its a prototype.

zoom power all over again? i hope not

if they're gonna pack all that cushioning tech in that midsole design, specially lebron mentioning an airmax inspiration from his teaser post, it's still not adding up to what these look like even if its a prototype.

As much as I am liking the 20, I certainly wish they were the Powers

Good point on the Air Max inspiration. If these are the 20's I personally don't see them having an "Air Max" influence.

Good point on the Air Max inspiration. If these are the 20's I personally don't see them having an "Air Max" influence.

As usual, Nike will make something up soo uncreatively ridiculous and unnecessary and say “the shoe was inspired by …” or “the uppers take inspiration from” or “the midsole takes inspiration from”. GARBAGE

I wish I had photoshop skills to see what these would look like with visible air. I am extremely excited to see other colorways though. I feel like the right color scheme highlighting the details of the shoe will get a lot of ppl gassed up for these. That upper knit makes me long for another black/gold makeup like they did with the 15. The gold flake woven in to the uppers. These are perfect for that

I wish I had photoshop skills to see what these would look like with visible air. I am extremely excited to see other colorways though. I feel like the right color scheme highlighting the details of the shoe will get a lot of ppl gassed up for these. That upper knit makes me long for another black/gold makeup like they did with the 15. The gold flake woven in to the uppers. These are perfect for that
I think about those 15s a lot.

I'm mad the air bubble popped in my pair of black/gold 15s. I got them for around $120 back then and only hooped in them for 2 months.

At least I have 7x pairs of the Kiths

There hasn't been a market for Lebrons after the butt grabbing 14s iykyk
That's why they retro'd his stuff already

I don't blame Lebron for not giving a damn about his sig after what they have done to his feet

I'm mad the air bubble popped in my pair of black/gold 15s. I got them for around $120 back then and only hooped in them for 2 months.

At least I have 7x pairs of the Kiths
I got them for 175 on ebay when they released. After having them for a while and keeping them ds, I agreed to a local meetup to sell them at a local Applebee's. Guy ends up not showing so here I am at Applebee's drinking my face off at the bar with a backpack holding the new lebrons in them. 400 beers later the redneck truck driver sitting beside of me for the last 3 hours asks me what I have in the bag. I show him and he says those are the coolest effing shoes I've ever seen and proceeds to slam 300 dollars down in front of me with a toothless grin on his face. Can't make that **** up

They should've just put the outrigger on the 15s. I stopped wearing them after tweaking my ankle. Too high of a ride to not have lateral stability.

Back
Top Bottom