Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
1659312719724.gif

Lol Again that wasn’t a post to pass them off as legit. That was a post giving NTers a heads up.
when I posted pictures of the Kobe’s I said it was from a Nike warehouse that has been sitting since the deal stopped and I believed that NBA players been wearing sneakers from that factory during the season cause Nike was supposed to end all Kobe Production. I wasn’t trying to sell or promote fakes.

His post is talking about fakes and posting a picture that has the website to buy them from.

I don’t think his post is wrong but also don’t think mine was either. But I’m not coming at him or care about it but technically he is “posting Fakes in the Kobe Thread”

I just want dude to get of my Sac

Last edited:
Folks wanna be niketalk celebs sooo bad

Everything he's saying is slight vague embellishment on what people have known publicly from images of lebron's PEs. c'mon son.
I enjoy the conversation and not looking for anything else.
the images I posted was to show how a weartest model can change dramatically and how Nike used to write on the models and ship them out for feedback.

I don’t need or want the attention I will keep it moving

when I posted pictures of the Kobe’s I said it was from a Nike warehouse that has been sitting since the deal stopped and I believed that NBA players been wearing sneakers from that factory during the season cause Nike was supposed to end all Kobe Production. I wasn’t trying to sell or promote fakes.

His post is talking about fakes and posting a picture that has the website to buy them from.

I don’t think his post is wrong but also don’t think mine was either. But I’m not coming at him or care about it but technically he is “posting Fakes in the Kobe Thread”

I just want dude to get of my Sac

You posted warehouse images from reputable seller “world killer batch”, well known on Reddit.

You also posted a colorway that Nike NEVER made from the Kobe 6 rep batch, and was only made by that one Chinese factory which has NO TIES to Nike.

You’re a fraud and yea, you should be banned.

You were passing off reps as real. When people called you out on the style code being incorrect on the box you deleted everything

You posted warehouse images from reputable seller “world killer batch”, well known on Reddit.

You also posted a colorway that Nike NEVER made from the Kobe 6 rep batch, and was only made by that one Chinese factory which has NO TIES to Nike.

You’re a fraud and yea, you should be banned.

You were passing off reps as real. When people called you out on the style code being incorrect on the box you deleted everything
Last post from me before I hit the ignore link. If you felt that way hit the report or ignore button. You seem to know a lot about reps and fakes and seem like an expert so I don’t have much to argue. Just please leave me alone.

Talk to me like you would if I was in front of you and not behind a Keyboard please and I will do the same.

Last post from me before I hit the ignore link. If you felt that way hit the report or ignore button. You seem to know a lot about reps and fakes and seem like an expert so I don’t have much to argue. Just please leave me alone.

Talk to be like you would if I was in front of you and not behind a Keyboard please and I will do the same.

You’ve provided nothing to any discussion. I’ve seen your posts. Even in this thread you have said things that don’t make sense and backtracked on the lebron 20 when the leaked image wasn’t what you said it was gonna be.

I know a lot about reps because I didn’t wanna get burned so I do my research. I don’t trust stock x to authenticate properly

Not sure how I’ll sleep at night if you have me on ignore

He should post all the **** he posted in the Kobe thread but he won’t. Instead we get google images of some samples and stories that lebron is unhappy with Nike, that no one can verify

Back
Top Bottom