Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I'm not unaware. I'm aware.

Ok so no posting pics that have already been posted. That has to be a unilateral parameter, though, not just for one person, not just in certain threads.

Like... ?

It's really just 'Well I/we super don't like him posting!'

i think where i draw the line is when people post the same IG post across multiple threads. to me, that's spam. for example, i have all the kobe threads favoured and sometimes i'll see new posts in all the threads thinking "cool! let's check it out!"

oh, no. it's just the same user posting a kobe 4 instagram link (that MOST probably already seen on their IG feed nonetheless), in the kobe 4, kobe 5, kobe 6 and general kobe threads. this should be considered spam. it's not bringing anything to the discussion and it's only farming for likes and getting the post count up.

i think where i draw the line is when people post the same IG post across multiple threads. to me, that's spam. for example, i have all the kobe threads favoured and sometimes i'll see new posts in all the threads thinking "cool! let's check it out!"

oh, no. it's just the same user posting a kobe 4 instagram link (that MOST probably already seen on their IG feed nonetheless), in the kobe 4, kobe 5, kobe 6 and general kobe threads. this should be considered spam. it's not bringing anything to the discussion and it's only farming for likes and getting the post count up.
If that's where you draw the line and that user has crossed your line, block him?

^ And I didn't mean that with any kind of smugness or whatever so I apologize if it came off like that, Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 . I only meant it as like, 'What solution is there? Ban repeat pics?'

I'm well aware of how annoyed people are. It's just, what's the solution to someone posting pics that don't violate rules? You know?
My bad. I shouldn't have replied like that either way. No harm done.

Eh there was a time where he was actually posting and saying outlandish and crazy stuff and upsetting ppl and instead of him getting a ban, the posts were deleted. Ppl were calling him out and they were getting banned from threads. I believe that’s why he moved to majority IG posts.

Not trying to rehash, just saying why some may have issues more so than others.

He not hurting anybody fr let him live

Dawg said he doesnt even like dunks but has the most dunk IG pics in the topic by a landslide. :lol:

The IG links are annoying, I been telling him just screenshot the posts and post it one by one. If you taking that much time looking at shoe pics on IG you might as well post pics individually.

^ And I didn't mean that with any kind of smugness or whatever so I apologize if it came off like that, Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 . I only meant it as like, 'What solution is there? Ban repeat pics?'

I'm well aware of how annoyed people are. It's just, what's the solution to someone posting pics that don't violate rules? You know?

Threaten to call the manager and ban him from his local Red Robin if he continues.

And this is why this forum has gone to **** and is losing users. Y’all have a problem with any criticism
Yeah that's not this. 'Not accepting criticism' is denying whatever criticicm is given, not even considering if there's some truth to it.
#1: Saying 'This user posts a lot of repeat pics that are just redundant IG links' is not a criticism of the forum. That's a criticism of a user, not the forum.
#2: A reminder of a solution has been offered: 'Block him.' If you don't like that, that's not us having a problem with criticism of the forum. There is no criticism of the forum in the statement 'That user is a problem!' What's happening is not 'y'all have a problem with any criticism.' What's happening is is you having a problem with a user... and not liking the solution offered.

That's on you.

(I have a feeling your response is going to be something like 'Wait, so you're turning this around on ME?! Someone criticizes the forum and you flip turn it around on THEM?!, let's not waste our time on that. There is no criticism of the forum in this conversation. There is a criticism of a user, and there is a solution offered. That's on you. If you have a solution that you think would help, feel free to PM a staff member.)

ASGs just came in. Shoutout to NDC for using USPS priority. Got a 12, which is how I always size in nike/JB basketball. Fit is great, no heel slip while breaking in around the house. Prob won't get to try em on the court til next week but in terms of looks and initial try on, I love em.

edit I feel what y'all mean about the heel squish. Definitely a change from the full length zoom shoes I've been using for the past few years. I'm sure my 220lb body has something to do with that but I assume it'll help with impact

Last edited:
Yeah that's not this. 'Not accepting criticism' is denying whatever criticicm is given, not even considering if there's some truth to it.
#1: Saying 'This user posts a lot of repeat pics that are just redundant IG links' is not a criticism of the forum. That's a criticism of a user, not the forum.
#2: A reminder of a solution has been offered: 'Block him.' If you don't like that, that's not us having a problem with criticism of the forum. There is no criticism of the forum in the statement 'That user is a problem!' What's happening is not 'y'all have a problem with any criticism.' What's happening is is you having a problem with a user... and not liking the solution offered.

That's on you.

(I have a feeling your response is going to be something like 'Wait, so you're turning this around on ME?! Someone criticizes the forum and you flip turn it around on THEM?!, let's not waste our time on that. There is no criticism of the forum in this conversation. There is a criticism of a user, and there is a solution offered. That's on you. If you have a solution that you think would help, feel free to PM a staff member.)
:smile:

You may want to check your local Foot Lockers.
6575D0C8-21D1-4B32-824D-7F809AA17553.jpeg
I just went to my local foot lockers after seeing this and can confirm - they had these and the breds on sale. The store I went to said they were having problems in their inventory room so I cant get a pair until tomorrow |l

Back
Top Bottom