Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
43A75306-D003-4A0B-9758-1B40FCBE7DE9.jpeg

IDK… got a full hoop session with these today. Honestly besides the slightly less bouncy heel and maybe a little more lace pressure on my midfoot because of the thinner tongue these are pretty similar to the regular 20’s. I’d recommend them if you don’t like the heel mushiness of the regular version. Oh and these might be slightly more widefoot friendly, the toe box feels like it has more room. That’s all I really got for now… might be in for more pairs with a discount.
Did you stay TTS or size up?

Yeah it’s pretty much like this all the way around… but it doesn’t bother me all that much.
image.jpg
For future reference the balls come with a 1 year warranty
To which they might even extend cause it’s a bad look for Wilson and the Nba.. if necessary you can reach out and see what they say

Lebron NXXT Gen Red PE-7.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Red PE-5.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Red PE-6.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Red PE-4.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Red PE-3.jpg

At the game, was able to snap some close ups of the NXXT Gens

Lebby's kicks always look like they're screaming for dear life when he wears them. :lol:

No wonder Brons are generally BBF friendly.

Lebby's kicks always look like they're screaming for dear life when he wears them. :lol:

No wonder Brons are generally BBF friendly.

That shoe is also shaped weird in the mid foot. Both sides of your feet are extending past midsole.

That’s how my feet looked in my TTS size 10. Had a lot of pain on the pinkies and outside edge of my feet as a result. It’s a lot better now in 10.5. The midsole area is just a little too narrow for my foot I guess. My feet don’t taper like the shoe does, it gets wider at the front lol.

For future reference the balls come with a 1 year warranty
To which they might even extend cause it’s a bad look for Wilson and the Nba.. if necessary you can reach out and see what they say
Thanks for posting this, didn’t even think about this thing having a warranty. Submitted a claim this morning we’ll see how it goes. Crazy thing is as broken in as my ball is I bought it mid July… training 3-4 times a week and a few times of using it for some 21/1 on 1 games. Even bought another Evo just to get used to playing with those again since that’s what most rec ball hoopers want to use.

Red pair and the black and white pair are the best so far. And the lakers pair. We probably wont get all of em tho. Grey pair not bad

“They” haha that was me. No pain in them. In anything my foot and ankle were working harder in the 20’s trying to stabilize from the higher ride and softer cushy foam

Also probably comes down to foot shapes. No heel slip at all in KD’s
Definitely depends on your foot shape. I have skinny ankles so I get a lot of heel slip in the KD15s (and even a little bit in the XXs too) so I have to really crank the laces super tight and that's what causes the mid foot pain.

Definitely depends on your foot shape. I have skinny ankles so I get a lot of heel slip in the KD15s (and even a little bit in the XXs too) so I have to really crank the laces super tight and that's what causes the mid foot pain.
Yeah same even with TTS I had to crank the laces. I think that’s part of the reason why the tongue ripped

Yeah I have a bad combo of skinny ankles and wide forefoot haha.

Thanks NT!

I filed a claim this morning and they were super fast with the response. Was just sent a voucher code that I used to purchase a new ball.. 🙌🏾🙌🏾
Glad to be of assistance… I know they were aware of the issues but hopefully they fixed it in a new batch, mine was starting. To have the same issues
2CCEAEDC-4455-43E2-BBCE-311C9C86BDF9.jpeg
EFF78413-B543-4808-B79D-7ECF263C11D3.jpeg

Ball has already turned chocolate so it’s butter and I wasn’t really tripping… about 2 weeks ago, since Spalding can never get any model M’s in stock I picked up this
9CAE48B7-197D-4E8D-80EE-63AB2E72D558.jpeg

And been working on getting it broken in I’m hoping it butters up to be like the original Tf-1000 just a leather version I been searching for something like it for ages

Back
Top Bottom