Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Lebron 20 Fruity Pebbles-35.jpg

Lebron 20 Fruity Pebbles-33.jpg

Lebron 20 Fruity Pebbles-27.jpg

Lebron 20 Fruity Pebbles-12.jpg

Lebron 20 Fruity Pebbles-5.jpg

Lebron 20 Fruity Pebbles-11.jpg

I know some of you guys say you didn't like this colorway, but I don't mind the bright stuff (mainly on court) not something I would personally wear off court. But to give you guys some ideas how they look on feet/court
Look I’m not looking for these to at all right now but if me and them cross paths somewhere now that’s a different story.

How's the NXXT Gen's collar height? Will they be considered a mid top shoe?
I would say so.

I tried them on today and I wasn't a fan of the more pronounced feel of the zoom bag in the forefoot compared to the regular XXs.

I would say so.

I tried them on today and I wasn't a fan of the more pronounced feel of the zoom bag in the forefoot compared to the regular XXs.

I just want since apparently the heel is not so mushy in them. My ankles and achilles had been killing me lately after playing on 20's. A damn shame.

I just want since apparently the heel is not so mushy in them. My ankles and achilles had been killing me lately after playing on 20's. A damn shame.
My Achilles have been sore lately too but I chalked that up to playing more frequently. Try rolling out your calf muscles and doing some isometric work, like do a wall sit and while in that position, get up on your toes and hold it (or just do calf raises while in the wall sit). Builds up endurance in the tissues and ligaments.

Yeah the heel cush made me feel somewhat unstable. And higher which is never great imo

I do have bad Achilles soreness after playing as well. Took 2/3 weeks off and immediately went to these 20’s to start breaking in. That soreness came right back.

Yeah the heel cush made me feel somewhat unstable. And higher which is never great imo

I do have bad Achilles soreness after playing as well. Took 2/3 weeks off and immediately went to these 20’s to start breaking in. That soreness came right back.

Exactly how I have been feeling in them lately! At first they felt awesome, almost the best shoe I have ever played in. Then the heel started to feel wobbly, maybe because I broke them in eventually and around that time I started to also have sore achilles tendons and ankle pains.

Also around that time the 37 Lows released, and I have been playing in them A LOT! Last week I went back to the 20's, and felt the sore achilles and ankle pains coming back. I never want to blame anything happening just because of one thing, but the correlation is too obvious here..

Guess I'm gonna go with the 37 Lows until the "Wolf Grey" cw releases, atleast their heel is like a brick 😅

Weren’t the Kobe 9s high initially?

But you’re right. That was his preferred show type.
They released a low along with it. I think it was labeled EM or something like and then released an elite in july/august of that year.

Back
Top Bottom