Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
That's hands down my favorite thing about their aesthetic. 😂🔥
This right here is what makes blogs/threads fun. Coming together with our differences in a positive way! 💯

Now if I could find a fire extinguisher emoji to put out your fire emoji regarding the 2 swooshes! 😋

Remember the Pro Wings 2 swooshes? 🤔🤣

If you are referring to my post, I didn't say anything about MJ or any debate. It was strictly about his and the flakers (minus Westbrook's) mindset going into and during the game. Now if and when I bring up the debate, which is no and never has been a debate I'll make it blatantly clear. Anyhow do any of y'all know the answer to my previous question regarding the 20s compared to the 19s?
How do you know what someone’s mindset is going into a game…did they text this information to you specifically?

Player A > Player B stuff in whatever category let’s keep it in the NBA thread.

Lebron broke the record in the 3rd quarter and his 2 points had the Lakers down by 5.

Once the record was broken they had an entire quarter to focus on the game.

So they just lost a game, it wasn't that they cared more about Lebron getting the record in the 4th quarter.

Also about the game, it's not like the Lakers were intentionally feeding him the ball to put up shots. He took 20 shots and hit 13 and he averages 22 shots a game.

So on paper it was a regular game stat-wise.

James entered the game with 38,352 points, needing 36 to overtake Abdul-Jabbar. He finished the night with 38 points on 13-of-20 shooting (4-of-6 from 3) to go along with 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 steals.

How do you know what someone’s mindset is going into a game…did they text this information to you specifically?

Player A > Player B stuff in whatever category let’s keep it in the NBA thread.
Nah, they called me directly. Lol! It was public knowledge and plastered all over the place what the game was about. Did you not see what the ticket prices increased to? Also the bulk of the conversations before, during, after and surrounding the game?

I'll "keep it in the NBA thread" once the usual suspects who get away with the double standards (like lebron and brady do) and everyone else does. Furthermore I did ask some questions and made comments about the 20s. Besides did dude not break the record in the 20s? 🤔😂

Last edited:
So much vitriol.

At this point in his career, for him to perform the way he has is fire emoji. He’s probably a career 50%, 27 ppg, 7 rebs, 7 ast average puts him in top five dead or alive.

I wish the shoes hype was growing and we had a few upcoming pairs where it was undeniably must cop. Instead of turns needing to take place like Sami Zayn.

Well this thread has turned really awkward since I last checked in...

Does anyone in the know happen to know when exactly that record breaking t shirt/hoodie will actually release? I know it says coming soon but I figured someone in here probably knows an exact drop date. That hoodie will be mine, $75 be damned. Gotta have it

Does anyone in the know happen to know when exactly that record breaking t shirt/hoodie will actually release? I know it says coming soon but I figured someone in here probably knows an exact drop date. That hoodie will be mine, $75 be damned. Gotta have it
27th of this month for both the hoodie and the shirt I believe. I’m definitely getting the shirt, it’s a must have $40 is crazy but it’s a history piece

Well this thread has turned really awkward since I last checked in...

I’d like to know as well. I usually prefer hoodies over tees, especially $75 vs $40. I find that I can justify an expensive hoodie over an expensive T-shirt, get more wears…but in this case I like the t better because the hood of the hoodie covers too much of the graphic on the back. Just me though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Had a 30% off fanatics code so it made the hoodie back down to normal price. Had some fancash available to bring it down a little more.

Cats get pissed when LeBron fans come into MJ threads and say LBJ is the GOAT. Now we got MJ cats coming into a Bron thread saying MJ is the GOAT, smh :smh:
As long as we are not disrespecting one another like past and present so called politicians, there is not anything wrong with the debate that really isn't a debate. As I have said before although lebron's and the flakers using scapegoats like other teams have lost my respect, I would be in on the 20s if it weren't for the double swoosh. 💯

Got em in Chicago earlier this week.
Something else to debate. Cream or blue? I take cream laces. They could have kept the pink on midsole. Have a good weekend.
E9D9442E-E40F-419D-8AFC-E3430AA702FB.jpeg
79D49A4B-F4B6-4381-834B-D45E1178187B.jpeg
140AB76E-5630-495C-872C-F42874DCD696.jpeg
7B76A3E9-67E9-478B-A84C-EA770DE872C3.jpeg
591CB89D-7567-4D35-AE7F-95FB67C28411.jpeg
40C08DBE-D9ED-438B-ADFD-6AF8031E0062.jpeg

I’d like to know as well. I usually prefer hoodies over tees, especially $75 vs $40. I find that I can justify an expensive hoodie over an expensive T-shirt, get more wears…but in this case I like the t better because the hood of the hoodie covers too much of the graphic on the back. Just me though 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree with this somewhat, depends on where you live honestly. I prefer to get tees most of the time because I can wear them in the summer and the winter/fall, where hoodies I’ll only wear in the winter/fall and then they’ll stay in my closet for the rest of the year.

But rn it’s cold and my standard issue is GOATed

Back
Top Bottom