Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
No need to pit them against each other
Agreed.

I just hate seeing people disrespect the fan bases of one or the other and then claim to agree that we don't need to pit them against each other.

(And no, I'm not at all suggesting what you're doing that. I'm just adding on to what you said. I completely agree with all of what you said and have no problem with it.)

Ain't that srs to me. Why not just sit back and appreciate what both of them did for their respective eras instead of caping for one or the other anytime a comparion is made.
This is my real gripe with sports media rn… nobody appreciates nothing!!! Like they talk about Russ in such a negative light it’s almost like he never won Mvp or avg a triple double, he not playing his best right now but they trynna assassinate him… the min Bron do anything it’s ALWAYS met with how Mj “HYPOTHETCALLY” would’ve done it better. Last one I heard was if Mike didn’t retire he would’ve had more points… But he did retire 🤷🏾‍♂️ like he did that, that was his choice. Carmelo a #11 all time scoring… got no send off, DRose won’t get his flowers cause he rotting on Nyk bench… With fantasy and bets I’m convinced very few really appreciate the game

bob cousy better than Bron and MJ
bob-cousy-crossover.gif

I rest my case

Agreed.

I just hate seeing people who disrespect the fan bases of one or the other and then claim to agree that we don't need to pit them against each other.

(And no, I'm not at all suggesting what you're doing that. I'm just adding on to what you said. I completely agree with all of what you said and have no problem with it.)

I appreciate the response and I'm glad that you understood that I wasn't pitting then against each other in my response.

I also hate that people disrespect each other's fan bases instead they f respecting each other and the player that they're speaking about.

Lebron's Lebron and MJ's MJ, I just see the greatness in both instead of comparing them. I know that's popular in all things but it gets tiring to keep hearing it and seeing it done.

Ehh they took him out of the game at one point in the first half and OKC went on a 17-2 run.
We don't need to mention that because undercover MJ schmeat riders hate Confessions of Facts. They want to pretend that they appreciate both players, so we have to ignore facts and play along with their facade and then just agree when they get sensitive about it and use their hubris to start arguments that they blame on others.

Or at least that's what they think. 🤣🤦‍♂️

Ehh they took him out of the game at one point in the first half and OKC went on a 17-2 run. Not to mention AD going through the motions. That team, constructed as it was then and if you’ve watched all season, wasn’t coming back from that.
Yes, this is true as well. However the narrative was "it's lebron's night and it is all about him breaking the record", in a very adamant way. They only lost by 3, so others not named Westbrook (he more than stepped up) should have stepped up to help out. Oh well they lost the game after Brodie was traded, yet lebron's media friends and him are still talking about him as if it was his fault. 🤔😂

Oh look, another MJ vs Lebron debate!!!!

1676098832788.png
If you are referring to my post, I didn't say anything about MJ or any debate. It was strictly about his and the flakers (minus Westbrook's) mindset going into and during the game. Now if and when I bring up the debate, which is no and never has been a debate I'll make it blatantly clear. Anyhow do any of y'all know the answer to my previous question regarding the 20s compared to the 19s?

Yea you do seem like a wishy washy person who can’t make up his mind

Talking bout “oh I’ll give you the last word, so we can move on with the thread” then get all butt hurt and respond again

Sensitive thug, like I said you need some affection

MJ diehards been in MULTIPLE SHOE threads this whole week talking about Bron.

It’s sad really.
Same can be said about the flakers/fakers, and their media/fanbase (take your pick) spewing toxic (while ironically calling him toxic) Westbrook fake news like certain past and present so called politicians and dallas cowgirls even though he is no longer on the team. Funny you type lakers in a search avenue and mostly Westbrook's name pops up and again dude is not even on the team! 🤔😂

Outside of my question regarding the 20s, I realized it is the double swoosh that is the turn off for me. Make it a single swoosh and I can deal with the extended swoosh and the shoe would be dope for the most part!

Best thing for attention seeking is called 'planned ignoring'.

So anyways, back to the thread.

I'm kinda changing my mind on those All Stars. 👀 Originally thought 'Nah', but I keep seeing them and they keep calling out. 🤣

I think it's the backwards Swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom