• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I think I'm in on the cloudy all stars. But I'll have to return the debuts then

I see what you did there.

CB170128-6FBD-4AD5-9108-BB921D23B18F.gif

Unless liverpool has general release like trinity i'll only go retail on those so if i can't get them i'll just wait for other cw no biggie.

Welcome to the new NBA! Jordan would have played. We already had this discussion I believe.
Jordan ain't make it that high on the list so we don't know if he would have played after 20 years and getting ready to break the record. He played 15 seasons and had 2 huge breaks. 🤷‍♂️

For those who have both. How are the 20s compared to the 19s in the since of how long the shoes are? As much as I love the 19s, I noticed that they are longer than my other lebrons in the same size.

The cushlon in the 20s feel so much firmer than other lebrons.

When I went to dunk I landed flat but the weight went right in my heel and I had to wear a brace.

Both MJ and Lebron are great players, I get tired of the comparisons to be honest.

Give both players their respect and shine on their own. I do believe MJ's the GOAT but there's no need to mention MJ in every Lebron conversation.

No need to pit them against each other , both are and we're great for the time periods that they played in.

I'm not MJsexual or Bronsexual, both are great players.

Never caped for either one of them, so not even sure what you're implying. You seem triggered though
You're the one who saw criticism and then got trig... I mean... and then posted about it.

But sure. You're not triggered. I definitely am. Whenever I'm not triggered about a guy, I go into threads about that guy and call supporters in that thread 'shmeat riders.'That's definitely how I show I'm not triggered. 👍

You're the one who saw criticism and then got trig... I mean... and then posted about it.

But sure. You're not triggered. I definitely am. Whenever I'm not triggered about a guy, I go into threads about that guy and call supporters in that thread 'shneat riders.'That's definitely how I show I'm not triggered. 👍
You're awfully sensitive for a Staff Member

Back
Top Bottom