Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
anyone passing on the all stars? Still wish the midsole and bottom were different colors. A blue outsole to match the upper would have been awesome.
Same sentiments. A different color sole would have suited them much better. The one thing I do like about the ASW pair is the reverse swoosh actually looks like it has a shadow with the second swoosh behind it.

The one thing I do like about the ASW pair is the reverse swoosh actually looks like it has a shadow with the second swoosh behind it.
Yes, that is such a cool look. The shoe looks like the sky with clouds and the sun casting a shadow on the swoosh. They are cool. Hopefully they will be my first 20.

Now we won’t be sitting anywhere near courtside, we’re really contemplating going to the OCK/Bucks game but man I want to be there when he breaks the record.
My girl saying let’s leave tonight for OKC on Tuesday, but if we go and he scores 25 I’m gonna be TIGHT 😭.
Then it’s the what if factor he goes and drops 50+ on them.
I strongly feel he may break it playing the Bucks in LA it’ll only be right.

I wonder if he has a plan how he’s going to break the record. Tomohawk signature dunk?
Look down pull up 3pt from the logo?
Spin move fading to the left?

Hopefully it’s not some wack sky hook 😂

The record going to be broken soon

Can you imagine if someone paid that and Lebron either misses the game or comes up just short of breaking the record. That would definitely have me feeling some type of way. Luckily I'll never have that problem since I can't even afford it

Now we won’t be sitting anywhere near courtside, we’re really contemplating going to the OCK/Bucks game but man I want to be there when he breaks the record.
My girl saying let’s leave tonight for OKC on Tuesday, but if we go and he scores 25 I’m gonna be TIGHT 😭.
Then it’s the what if factor he goes and drops 50+ on them.
I strongly feel he may break it playing the Bucks in LA it’ll only be right.

I wonder if he has a plan how he’s going to break the record. Tomohawk signature dunk?
Look down pull up 3pt from the logo?
Spin move fading to the left?

Hopefully it’s not some wack sky hook 😂

Man… I’ll be crying if it’s the LeFck you 3 where he looks at his hand then shoots it 😂🤣😭

NXXT from DSG should be here tomorrow. Pretty quick shipping.

also scored a pair of debuts on eBay worn once for $132 plus ship. Looking forward to comparing.

Lasership just dropped these off this morning. The fit for me is definitely tight I'm a size 12 glad I got a 12.5 on the way compared to the regular 20 I can wear both 12 and 12.5 these not so much

Attachments

• 20230206_075713.jpg
    20230206_075713.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 370
Trust me, I hear you. I'm very well aware, VERY well aware. People report it... AAAALLLLLL... the TIIIIIIME. 😂😬

In the end, they're duplicate pics. 🤷‍♂️ A bunch of people don't like that poster doing it, because a bunch of people don't like... that poster. 🤷‍♂️
This ain't chicken or the egg. He started spamming, we started hating. There was a clear causation.

Now if he actually added something to the conversation, that'd be a different story.

I need some help yall. I never had these but I'm definitely getting them this time. Question is how do they fit? Should I get my normal 11.5 or get a 12?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230206_133524_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230206_133524_Chrome.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 810
Back
Top Bottom