Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-1.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-2.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-3.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-4.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-8.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-17.jpg

Haven't hooped in them yet, but they feel good! And traction was really good from what I could tell. Fit the same as the 20's to me as well.... (as yes they come w/ green laces which I was surprised to see on this pair, but thats me not knowing much about Faze)

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-1.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-2.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-3.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-4.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-8.jpg

Look good on foot. Where you get those socks???
Lebron NXXT Gen Faze-17.jpg

Haven't hooped in them yet, but they feel good! And traction was really good from what I could tell. Fit the same as the 20's to me as well.... (as yes they come w/ green laces which I was surprised to see on this pair, but thats me not knowing much about Faze)

If only the IG bot checked/read the threads before posting the IG posts.
Dawg check the dayum thread before posting
It's really not as big of a deal as you guys all make it. He's posting duplicate pics. People post duplicate pics all the time, and not just in shoe threads. Kyrie was traded to the Mavs, and multiple people posted duplicate articles saying the same damn thing. Literally not one person said 'Yeah, we already knew that. Check the thread.' Say what you have to say about the pic/news and keep it moving. You guys just get yourself worked up in thread after thread because of who is posting the duplicate pic.

Your problem isn't the duplicate pic; your problem is the poster.

It's really not as big of a deal as you guys all make it. He's posting pics. People post duplicate pics all the time, and not just in shoe threads. Kyrie was traded to the Mavs, and multiple people posted duplicate articles saying the same damn thing. Literally not one person said 'Yeah, we already knew that. Check the thread.' Say what you have to say about the news/pic and keep it moving. You guys just get yourself worked up in thread after thread because of who is posting the duplicate pic. The duplicate pic isn't your problem; the person posting it is.
I get what you’re saying. But that happens every once in a while. This is actually happening quite often where multiple ppl have said something. It was actually a thing in the penny 2 thread where multiple ppl said something.

It’s not really a big deal and I made my comment more in jest and as a joke because that basically happens in a lot of the threads he posts in now.

anyone passing on the all stars? Still wish the midsole and bottom were different colors. A blue outsole to match the upper would have been awesome.

I get what you’re saying. But that happens every once in a while. This is actually quite often. It was actually a thing in the penny 2 thread where multiple ppl said something.

I made my comment more in jest and as a joke because that basically happens in a lot of the threads he posts in now.
Trust me, I hear you. I'm very well aware, VERY well aware. People report it... AAAALLLLLL... the TIIIIIIME. 😂😬

In the end, they're duplicate pics. 🤷‍♂️ A bunch of people don't like that poster doing it, because a bunch of people don't like... that poster. 🤷‍♂️

Trust me, I hear you. I'm very well aware, VERY well aware. People report it... AAAALLLLLL... the TIIIIIIME. 😂😬

In the end, they're duplicate pics. 🤷‍♂️ A bunch of people don't like that poster doing it, because a bunch of people don't like... that poster. 🤷‍♂️
In fairness, he may bring that on himself lol.

anyone passing on the all stars? Still wish the midsole and bottom were different colors. A blue outsole to match the upper would have been awesome.
It started off bad and the more I see them the less I like them.. that reverse swoosh looks really off Imo.. hoping he has a secret pair lined up like he did with the 17’s

It started off bad and the more I see them the less I like them.. that reverse swoosh looks really off Imo.. hoping he has a secret pair lined up like he did with the 17’s
I’m already at 3 pairs of the 20: violet frost, debut and stocking stuffer. Told myself I would stop at 4 so I’m leaning towards skipping all star and waiting for black and gold

Attachments

• 8F3FCCEC-7ED4-4D7B-933F-4F0E69387AA1.jpeg
    8F3FCCEC-7ED4-4D7B-933F-4F0E69387AA1.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 944
I’m already at 3 pairs of the 20: violet frost, debut and stocking stuffer. Told myself I would stop at 4 so I’m leaning towards skipping all star and waiting for black and gold
Nice 👍🏻 I need that self restraint 😂
Well so far I’m only 1 deep. But I’m I’m eyeing frost, debut and black/gold.

Back
Top Bottom