Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I would love a shock drop tonight if he breaks the record but it doesn't seem like NIke does those things anymore for milestones. I hope he wears a Lakers colorway that they'll one day release. Nike should sell some Witness t shirts in Lakers colorways for the moment. Maybe this mad and madder stuff is their new puppet theme and they'll release shirts for that too.

Last edited:
If they made a Lakers-colored WITNESS shirt, none of you would get any.

I'd buy them all. 🤣🤣😂

Only thing I don't like about my old one is that it's white/maroon.

As well all speculate what he wears either tonight or tomorrow, is the sizing consensus TTS for the 20's? I wear a 9 in Kobe 5/6 so am I safe to go with a 9 or go down to 8.5? Debating buying a pair on snkrs just for sizing reference and would return afterwards. Unless I should stop by SP or FTL

As well all speculate what he wears either tonight or tomorrow, is the sizing consensus TTS for the 20's? I wear a 9 in Kobe 5/6 so am I safe to go with a 9 or go down to 8.5? Debating buying a pair on snkrs just for sizing reference and would return afterwards. Unless I should stop by SP or FTL

TTS for me.

Lebron NXXT Gen I Promise-1.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen I Promise-2.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen I Promise-5.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen I Promise-8.jpg

Mine arrived from DSG today ( the " I Promise " colorway ) the orange is a lot brighter in person

I would say go true to size, but in my case I had to size up 0.5 for Kobe 6 protro due to the narrow fit. I wore 10 in the original Kobe and 10 in lebron 20 but 10.5 in the Kobe 6 protro

Gonna wear my lebron 10 Miami home and witness shirt to watch the game tonight. Hoping lebron goes for 40 and breaks the record with the LeFuk you 3 where he looks at his hand before shooting it 🤣
He's better off saving it til tomorrow where he can do it on National TV

Back
Top Bottom