Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Valentines pair came in. I'm impressed. $99.99 was a great deal. Now I'm waiting on my Safaris to come in

Attachments

• Snapchat-8595310.jpg
    Snapchat-8595310.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 41
See, now I always thought this pair looked wack in Nike pics, but they look fire in hand
Yep. Nike is notorious for underselling their sneakers in their pics. I wouldn't have brought these or the tropicals until I saw them in a couple of videos on youtube in all their high quality stature.

$#@&

I said I was done with the 19s then paulwest1985 paulwest1985 had to post those pics. Smh
Off to eBay I go
giphy-downsized-large (1).gif

Has anyone had success with the little hidden lace holes on the 19 lows?

I got the "Shuttle" white/black pair recently and they came with extra laces.

See, now I always thought this pair looked wack in Nike pics, but they look fire in hand
Bro, I've gone off on these 19s with these discounts. I get 10% w/ my military discount but the past few orders it's hasn't been working so chatting with Nike they have been giving me 20% off codes. I've wanted the LeBronival highs (got the lows too) but they have been outta stock for a while in my size. Happened to check on the 14th and they had my size in stock, thew them in the cart with the those black witness lows that were on sale, applied my 20% and sent it! The LeBronival's came out to $87.98 and the witnesses came out to $95.98.

The only pair left in my size that interests me are them fast food blues and I agree 100%, they looks so much better in a normal picture. I'm kinda waiting for them to come down a little more so I can throw my 10% on it and I'm done. I haven't bought this many pairs of shoes since like 14 when I kinda got outta the game and sold all my Jordan's except what I wore, and that's all I EVER bought were Jordan's. But these 19's, to me, are some of the hottest shoes I've seen in a hot minute.

Fire indeed. Even better if the tongue was solid and didn't have those emojis.

Either way, $128 shipped from NDC......i copped just now. My wife gonna hate me.......even more now.

Bro, I've gone off on these 19s with these discounts. I get 10% w/ my military discount but the past few orders it's hasn't been working so chatting with Nike they have been giving me 20% off codes. I've wanted the LeBronival highs (got the lows too) but they have been outta stock for a while in my size. Happened to check on the 14th and they had my size in stock, thew them in the cart with the those black witness lows that were on sale, applied my 20% and sent it! The LeBronival's came out to $87.98 and the witnesses came out to $95.98.

The only pair left in my size that interests me are them fast food blues and I agree 100%, they looks so much better in a normal picture. I'm kinda waiting for them to come down a little more so I can throw my 10% on it and I'm done. I haven't bought this many pairs of shoes since like 14 when I kinda got outta the game and sold all my Jordan's except what I wore, and that's all I EVER bought were Jordan's. But these 19's, to me, are some of the hottest shoes I've seen in a hot minute.
What are you saying to them to get the 20% off code?

What are you saying to them to get the 20% off code?
TL;DR - they used to use email to get discount code. Now they use email to send link to verify via text message. You get text, enter code from email link, get 10% coup.

They verify by SheerID so when I would go get a code for 10%, the phone number that the account is attached to was my "fake/they don't need this" number I use which used to be my OG first land line when I was a kid lol (back before you had to dial a dumb@ss area code...). They used to just send the code to your email so I try my hardest to keep my real number off anything on line unless it's necessary . Not sure when it changed but now you need a real number for them to text you a code to verify.

I tried to fix it over a week or two and for whatever reason it just keep using the same old number. So I reached out to Nike via chat and explained this, and they were giving me 20% off. I did it twice without issues. The 3rd time, the rep I was chatting with "helped me fix my phone number" so I got the email to click the link which takes you to the verification screen where you click "send code" and now my real number was there.

So she gave me 1 more 20% code for the "inconvenience" which it was indeed not a inconvenience at all lol

So now I'm debating pushing my luck and say it still doesn't work and see what happens but I don't know if they log how many times they issued me those codes or whatever, or maybe they realize what I'm doing NOW that it works, if they'd just drop me from the discount to begin with.

Where are these hidden lace holes you speak of?

I too would like to know the answer.

We've seen the carnivals acetoned right ?

Yup, I mentioned somewhere back about this. I want to do this to mine so bad, but I'm kinda nervous. And I had asked once that's done, does it have any effect on the material of the now exposed part of the shoe? I love these but after seeing this, I can't see mine the same anymore and honestly I don't care for how bright/shiny the toes are. It looks like fake leather and why they would they waste time(money?) putting that dope *** print on there and then covering it up like that after seeing it blows my mind.

I can't really see myself screwing it up, but I just can't stop thinking about the new exposed part would break down quicker/faster/or at all.

Edit: So I had no idea YT had a translate option - from what I gather he's just using baby wipes, no chemicals...if that's the case, I'm absolutely going to try this.

Last edited:
The YouTuber who did this used water and it took him hours. I wonder if acetone is used instead if it would be quicker but would it also ruin the paint underneath.

The YouTuber who did this used water and it took him hours. I wonder if acetone is used instead if it would be quicker but would it also ruin the paint underneath.
Yeah, I just now noticed that. I wonder if you started with acetone to get most off until you start to see the graffiti then finish with baby wipes. Or get some microfiber towels or an old tshirt or something and hit them up like they do at the airports lol

Yeah, I just now noticed that. I wonder if you started with acetone to get most off until you start to see the graffiti then finish with baby wipes. Or get some microfiber towels or an old tshirt or something and hit them up like they do at the airports lol
Didn’t someone use alcohol wipes on the other pair of graffiti’s?

Didn’t someone use alcohol wipes on the other pair of graffiti’s?
Can't answer that but that's a way better idea than acetone anyway. I'll start with that and see how it goes. I'm not in any hurry but it would be nice to get the majority off quicker if I could.

Can't answer that but that's a way better idea than acetone anyway. I'll start with that and see how it goes. I'm not in any hurry but it would be nice to get the majority off quicker if I could.
I think I remember someone using that earlier in this thread, so it’s def worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom