Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Yeah the sale ended at 10AM this morning.

I'm sure the prices will drop even more, I just copped because larger sizes seem to disappear quicker.

Yeah the sale ended at 10AM this morning.

I'm sure the prices will drop even more, I just copped because larger sizes seem to disappear quicker.
I'm holding out just a lillll bit longer, then I'll cop. Would def be a low tho, most likely the witness

AFD4B768-B34F-4351-B585-829BB4148692.jpeg

im definitely done now until discount season for the 20s

All I got to say is after going super ham (pictures later on) after the crazy price drops and seeing the 19s in person, these are what a SIGNATURE shoe looks like! The box, tissue paper and all! I don't care what anyone says, these are top 3 Lebrons in the line and light years ahead of the 20s, yep! Yeah these are easily one of my favorites and I have been rocking just about every colorway like crazy. All the colors are nice, I just couldn't do the fast food print!

^^^Favorite Colorways?
All! Lol! Nah in no particular order yet, see below.

Space Jam (Uniform Hook)
Bred
Dutch
Hardwood Classic
Reverse South Beach/Miami Nights (what I call them)
Leapored (Black Panther print)
Hardhat
Love Letter

The last 5 colorways I had NO intentions of getting until the sale and I am so glad that I did!

Say, were the Love Letters ever marked down on NDC? They showed $99.97 on the Google shopping where it compares all stores and then when clicking on NDC it shows the full $200 with very slim size selections.

Back
Top Bottom