Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

How tf have I never seen this cw before. Was this an exclusive or sum?

1663811458733.png

1663811479168.png

1663811517521.png

I know Titan collabed with nike for that red 17 low, but I ain't ever seen the brand Titan outside of that.

I know a lot of people ate already. 20% off code: FALL20

3B27DA5E-08DB-47E9-BACD-59AE9848AD9C.png
Dang thanks for the heads up homie. Thought the original 50% off made it ineligible for any further discounts, but the FALL20 works!

Any clue when this ends?

Might have to cop a pair fr, question is what cw. I’m stuck between the HWC or the purples.

Dang thanks for the heads up homie. Thought the original 50% off made it ineligible for any further discounts, but the FALL20 works!

Any clue when this ends?

Might have to cop a pair fr, question is what cw. I’m stuck between the HWC or the purples.
The purples are the best colorway, but I’m about to turn 33 and I know I’d barely touch them. That’s the only reason I didn’t cop before.

The HWCs would be more subtle and potentially be more versatile. I say cop the Purps if you don’t have anything else like it (Miami Nights, South Beaches, etc.) and you know you’re going to wear them.

The purples are the best colorway, but I’m about to turn 33 and I know I’d barely touch them. That’s the only reason I didn’t cop before.

The HWCs would be more subtle and potentially be more versatile. I say cop the Purps if you don’t have anything else like it (Miami Nights, South Beaches, etc.) and you know you’re going to wear them.
I feel like HWC’s would be best for at least cause I’m a lakers fan. The purples wouldn’t really go with any of my clothing cause I’m not rlly a purple guy. Cw is sick but I feel like I’d wear the HWC’s more.

Any clue when this ends?

I am biased because I have the HWCs but they are waaaaay nicer in person than any of those retailers’ photos.

If yall gonna grab a pair, time is of the essence. Most of them will be gone by the end of this sale.
If these are indeed a 0.5 sz up, then only shoe available on the sale are the buzz lightyear ones.

The member access ones are fire, but they at $99.97, which ain’t at all bad, but it’s not the $79.98 that some of the others were at.

Hold up, they took down all the men sizes?!

I was waiting to hit a lick on the alternate food fights... if they pop back up after the sale imma flip

James_O James_O you can find the purple 19s for 102 on Eastbay size 12.

I tried them on at the outlet and 12.5 is what I would recommend, but you probably could stretch it with a few wears.

James_O James_O you can find the purple 19s for 102 on Eastbay size 12.

I tried them on at the outlet and 12.5 is what I would recommend, but you probably could stretch it with a few wears.

I can fit in TTS but going half up was more enjoyable for my dogs after hooping than TTS was lol

It looks like Nike pulling all of the men's 19s down was premature.

I just looked at NDC now and 9 cws are back up again.

They also sent me an email telling me that the 19s are on sale, lol.
Dang, I’m fina cop then!

Between the white/reds and the purple/white phantoms. I feel like I could wear the white/reds more tho.

Still worried abt sizing as usual, but ima trust the homies on here and go 0.5 sz up. I won’t be hopping in these anyway, jus casual wear 🙌

Back
Top Bottom