Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

it was a turning point for nike but the most fun and interesting era was the nike alpha years
I think the main difference bt those 2 areas is that the alpha years a wide range of kicks were popular while the 2010-14 era sig shoes reigned supreme.

Seen this on Twitter
9840633E-FA70-4408-87DE-0E8B6BCB71D7.jpeg
is this like the first actual pic of the real shoe?

The OG Space Jam was a meh movie that aged horribly, but it was cool to see MJ on the big screen. For the most part I expect the same from the reboot, but this is a golden opportunity for Warner Bros to introduce the Looney Tune franchise to a newer generation.

I’m interested in the 19’s, but not sure if the Toon Squad colorway is the one for me. Still if I happen to catch the shock drop on SNKRS then I’ll probably enter because I’m curious about the tech in this model

They have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Space Jam stuff dropping today between the other 3 lebrons, 2 AF1s, like 4 converse models. Not to mention all the clothing and jerseys by both Nike and Converse. I'd be surprised/impressed if they same day shocked these. They def want to make sure you've emptied your pockets on the stuff they've been shoving down your throat the past two weeks first.

Stranger things have happened though.

It wouldn't surprise me if they shock dropped the 19 today. I actually think they should. Do a shock drop today then another drop in a couple weeks.

My guess is this evening at 7pm is when it happens…but I’ll be stuck refreshing my phone all day smh.

I also agree with my Carolina brethren though, there’s an incredible amount coming out today so maybe tomorrow it happens or sometime later

Back
Top Bottom