Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Oh it’s all good…I’m not sensitive but don’t do that ******** like I’m dumb or lost…nothing personal we all good

I'm diggin the Space Jam apparel more than the shoes :lol:

'I do need these Space Jam Lebron 8s though!!!

It's a giant Nike ad and WB IP showcase. They've had like 20 years to write something decent and still couldn't.

Anyways...rank these:

oranges.png

It's a giant Nike ad and WB IP showcase. They've had like 20 years to write something decent and still couldn't.

Anyways...rank these:

oranges.png
Huh? you already have them in order?

Still mad i never picked the 11’s up with the special case

Last edited:

Anyways...rank these:

oranges.png
I also think the movie will mainly be a Nike ad with how much space jam merch is on NDC :lol:

I’d rank it 9, 19, 11
I don’t think anything is ever going to top the Galaxy pack from all star 2012 weekend.
19’s we still need in person pics but I wasn’t a big fan of that color on the 11’s

The color of the Galaxies was so rich, and the fact that they glowed in the dark made it a surprising addtion.
It was definitely right place at the right time. Bright colors on Lebrons were a big hit and nothing like these before. I still have the matching tee and I'm so glad I didn't sell it. Will keep it for when I cop the Big Bangs.

I brought up the 3 models because I had pulled out my Forging Irons with the intent to sell them. But they look damn good, and the offer wasn't anything special so those will remain in the collection. The outsole has aged from a blue to a steel-grey that matches the theme perfectly.

I overpaid for my Big Bangs...but they were a size 15 (rare on the market at that time) and they came with galaxy laces from one of the DB shoes. Love those things.

I brought up the 3 models because I had pulled out my Forging Irons with the intent to sell them. But they look damn good, and the offer wasn't anything special so those will remain in the collection. The outsole has aged from a blue to a steel-grey that matches the theme perfectly.

I overpaid for my Big Bangs...but they were a size 15 (rare on the market at that time) and they came with galaxy laces from one of the DB shoes. Love those things.
Big Bangs have actually gone back up in price. In 2018? I actually saw my size for $200 or $225 VNDS. Should have pulled the trigger. My size has gone back up to about $275-$325. DS pairs still fetch high prices. Last sale on Goat was just under $700.

Did Nike invest in SJ?

it was a turning point for nike but the most fun and interesting era was the nike alpha years

Yeah, I think it was the most hyped era for Nike basketball, not the best, creative or most fun.

Back
Top Bottom