Nike Lebron 17

Via sayitwithyakickz

james_0423_lin Gives us a look at the Nike Lebron 17 James Gang colorway. From what i was told this is not a custom or an All-Star colorway it is a brand new colorway that will be releasing really soon
1579009332601.png
1579009345331.png
I need a Nike breakdown explanation of these.

James Gang might get me. Hope they come out by March. I just had tongue issues on the WW and these don't look to have that issue.

Was the tongue digging into your ankle?

Yep. It was stiff. I could have broken them in and they were pretty AF, but I decided against it. And I play in them so I just figured they look pretty bad eventually. But the james gang just looks really good. I might have to get some.

Yep. It was stiff. I could have broken them in and they were pretty AF, but I decided against it. And I play in them so I just figured they look pretty bad eventually. But the james gang just looks really good. I might have to get some.

with the win wins?? I’ve had no issue with mine.

Yo y'all some 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡. Paying full retail and more at $225 for some garbage *** colorways of the 17s like the "I Promise"...
u sound like the hatin *** poor kid back in elementary school who talked **** about the guys who had the dope *** expensive shoes, who came to school in the dead of winter rockin the pro wings sandals with the strap on the ankle from pay less shoe store

The only time I had an issue with the tongue digging into my ankles was with my Future Airs and it was the very first wear and never happened after that. Have those, the Red Carpets and the Win Wins and had not had that happen any other time.

Coming in here dropping “knowledge” trying to get all of us “clowns” to come to his website. Yeah...

In the Arena tongue digs into my ankle. Solved by not lacing the last row as tight as I do on other shoes. I also pulled the laces out of my tongue so the laces cross on the outside on the last few holes.

I usually don't notice ventilation and I've never turned a pair of shoes into sweat yellow. But damn, these things are toasters. I bring two pairs already to give my knees and feet different variations. But if I didnt, I would probably start with these to give my feet some air.

Back
Top Bottom