Nike Lebron 17

Same, Kobe 9’s as well. Basketball shoes seem to be a popular choice with volleyball players

both my daughters play club ball andmost of what you see are mamba’s, Pg3, Kyrie 2 lows, Lebron witness 3, UA spawns and havocs - way more than volleyball shoes. Same movements, need the same performance, and the colors and availability is better for basketball shoes.

I think it goes by what is selling better, on whether or not to remove exclusions. RC have sold better. The Currencies do not look that good in person, at least to me. $100 or less buy from me if I were to get them.

wow are the RC not off exclusion on footsites but the currencies are :sick::smh:

I think it goes by what is selling better, on whether or not to remove exclusions. RC have sold better. The Currencies do not look that good in person, at least to me. $100 or less buy from me if I were to get them.

that makes sense i'm only mad bcuz eastbay doing 25% off or one of the sites is and the RC not off the BS yet, i only want them and the IPromise to add to my Future Airs

Have the Future airs, RC, and Win Wins. Want and going to try to grab the I Promise. Those Currencies get to around $100 I may grab them. Need to grab the Lakers pair.

woah guy she might be a minor

tenor.gif

wow the knitposite weave really pops out on monotone pairs. the infrareds arent half bad

Yeah, the Infrareds are gonna be my next pair of 17s to go with the Currencies.

LeBron 17 is a good line but the rollout of releases have been bad. A predominantly yellow and a predominantly purple pair would do real good because they're wearable due to Lakers being a significant brand among basketball fans.

Back
Top Bottom