Nike Kyrie III

MEH just a glorified id nothing special imo just want the next release to pop up on ftl or whatever other site already cause the 4 should be out soon

Ive noticed Tatum has started to have some PE’s. I know 100% Id never be able to, but Id love a pair. It first caught my eye in this pic.

C5FDFB33-BCEC-44D4-94CC-97D300702941.png

Me too. Very clean. Love the green, you never see that on GR releases. Had to ID my pair of PGs to get a c’s colorway.

Looks like they’ve been playing around with what his logo will be too. I like the one on the white pair much better

They need to release those Mom/gold rose’s!! Damn those are the best 3 I’ve seen...

20158334-D318-4ED4-B850-E08C282AF9BC.jpeg

Kyrie 3 for Phil Knight’s 80th Birthday (PK80). Inspired by the sunglasses he is known for wearing.

I work like a 5 minute walk from Washington street. Definitely going to check it out. Would love to grab a pair.

Take out the shamrocks they'd be somewhat decent. Some black on there would be nice too.

Quick strike drop on SNKRS during the game? :nerd:

Tatum wore PGs at first and switched to Kyrie's after a few games

Yeah, he wore PGs all throughout summer league then once we got Kyrie started to rock Kyries. The first few games he was switching back and fourth, but I havnt seen him in PGs for a few games now.

Back
Top Bottom