Nike Kyrie III

Another 1
4913217E-FF30-40B2-B8A2-F117FBD43A31.jpeg
This guy lmfao glad some fans got em though my dude

Boston :pimp: and this release was nice ....day after he wore on court (pregame and fist half) and the W over the warriors at home.

NDC had these on for $79 this morning before the 25% off. Came out to $65 shipped before 10% from ebates. I thought it was a great deal.

Just checked the price and it’s back up to $109.:rofl:

96747981-58D1-4A02-A2CF-AD4BC8D37ACF.jpeg
Made out like a bandit!! I copped 2 white/gold for $75 a piece

yea that kyrache was a steal...tried to get it now but saw it went back up...weak....did cop those white and gold joints...with ebates cant beat 74 bucks

Take that screen shot and do a chat with a Nike rep if you really want them. I did that yesterday with the red and black KD X and honored the $72 price once I talked to them and uploaded the screen shot.

Need more info on these hybrids. Don't understand why they aren't getting more buzz

Yeah, for a shoe coming out this Friday, we've seen next to nothing on it. I realize that it's a take down model, but it's insane that we haven't heard more about it already. Nike's getting to be pretty good at locking down their info.

Yeah, for a shoe coming out this Friday, we've seen next to nothing on it. I realize that it's a take down model, but it's insane that we haven't heard more about it already. Nike's getting to be pretty good at locking down their info.
Its funny to me that this is considered a take down model. A normal kyrie has basically zero tech and is meant to be court feel and traction. These just combine the best features of 1-3 and then are cheaper? If those blue ones are real then they look better than any kyrie 3 released (apart from BL maybe)

Back
Top Bottom