Nike Kyrie III

Very disappointed that they did not have any Celtics color options for the Kyrie 3 on Nike ID. I guess I'll wait till the 4s drop. Here's hoping that they look as good as the 3s and that they have green available on Nike ID, or perhaps a GR Celtic colorway.

Very disappointed that they did not have any Celtics color options for the Kyrie 3 on Nike ID. I guess I'll wait till the 4s drop. Here's hoping that they look as good as the 3s and that they have green available on Nike ID, or perhaps a GR Celtic colorway.
They couldn't even come out with a Cavs GR colorway for the first three. However maybe with the Nike NBA sponsorship that will change

Hybrid kyries

Attachments

• nike-kyrie-3-hybrid-s1hybrid.jpg
    nike-kyrie-3-hybrid-s1hybrid.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 13
Me too. Been waiting for a GR Celtic colorway pre-08 championship. Ha

They couldn't even come out with a Cavs GR colorway for the first three. However maybe with the Nike NBA sponsorship that will change

I bought the Kyrie 3 "Obsidian" (cavs CW) just before dude announced he wanted out of Cleveland :lol:

That what the colour description above although is mentioned as the hybrid sounds a lot like the Kyrie 3 Celtics pair he wore again last night.

Black with the gold swoosh & the green/jade toe with the Celtics clover pattern!!!!!

Maybe they are the What The!
The hybrid all blacks being a total different release.

That's my thinking.

Yeah it’s starting to sound like the What The is a completely different shoe. Sites are calling it the S1 Hybrid.

Yea, it really is. Same tooling so manufacturing costs aren’t the highest but still, pretty fun idea.

The middle of the midsole looks like a photoshop job.. connecting the front of the outsole with the heel cup.. just looks random.

$80 for those. COUNT ME TF IN RN!!!!

Resell gonna rough though if you strike out tbh

Back
Top Bottom