NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

9BBA000B-80DB-4B46-8E9E-16772A984BE6.png

Snrks dub 😎

That BOT is doing you good :nthat:

Sorry to everyone who missed out. On another note goat notified me that the white del sol/ Steelers which ever you call them on the site now. They’re way to much so I know flight club got that 2k price up but based on that and GOAT saying April 13th release.I believe those are next. Surprising considering I thought Kay yow or black del sol were

Limiting myself to paying 50 over retail which is looking slim on most pairs now a days.. I've got the Kobe's I want and unfortunately paid resale for them all (grinch, BL, BL alt).

Hope to get any pair of 6 protros just to hoop in. Really wanted this AS pair to beat up.

Oh yea.... there's most def going to be a release on mamba day. Guess that's the next chance for us. But this one here is more about production relatively speaking.... we still gotta see what happened with FL and their release

I've gone from someone who used to purchase 20+ pairs of Kobe's each year (retail releases and IDs) to zero. Last release I purchased was the Jokers (in-store at FL).

I don't even attempt SNKRS. I'm of the opinion they're using the circumstances of what happened to create hype (which at the end of the day is done to bolster profits brand-wide). I'm not going to reward a company that does that with my business (I'm sure they'll get by with my measly couple bucks...LOL).

Online clothing retailers manage to offer 'pre-orders' and 'made to order' seasonal releases and manage to profit. Not only do they make profits...they are also corporately responsible by doing business that way...since it reduces waste, avoids the costs associated with surplus stock and reduces the demands placed on the parties that have to physically produce the products.

I think Lionel trains take pre-orders for their releases. I believe Ford also took pre-orders for the Bronco. Nike can't figure this out? SMH....

built to order would ruin reselling and increase profits, not sure why they don’t do this. You can still limit built to order, but at least give ppl a chance by having it on sale for a limited time

built to order would ruin reselling and increase profits, not sure why they don’t do this. You can still limit built to order, but at least give ppl a chance by having it on sale for a limited time

Reselling, hype, all of that can still exist....while at the same time, allowing people the opportunity to celebrate Kobe's legacy by getting their hands on some pairs at retail price. If they release 20 Kobes a year (including store exclusives)...they simply need 3 or 4 releases to be plentiful.

Nike has seemed to master that type of balance in the past with Jordan Brand.

Many Jordan releases would be instant sellouts. But then you would see some releases like 11 lows go on sale at 10am, and people could still cart at 1PM. I think I can recall 11 low infrareds still carting at 3PM (EST) on the Sat they released. Some of those same releases, months later would command high resale prices, despite being VERY available at release in such large #s.

Nike is better than this.

Reselling, hype, all of that can still exist....while at the same time, allowing people the opportunity to celebrate Kobe's legacy by getting their hands on some pairs at retail price. If they release 20 Kobes a year (including store exclusives)...they simply need 3 or 4 releases to be plentiful.

Nike has seemed to master that type of balance in the past with Jordan Brand.

Many Jordan releases would be instant sellouts. But then you would see some releases like 11 lows go on sale at 10am, and people could still cart at 1PM. I think I can recall 11 low infrareds still carting at 3PM (EST) on the Sat they released. Some of those same releases, months later would command high resale prices, despite being VERY available at release in such large #s.

Nike is better than this.

just gotta hope that when vanessa said she was working with nike to address our concerns that something will actually be done about it.

i'm sure if they do it's gonna be a low key thing or else she'll be labelled as you know what for trying to get more money off his name.

Yall really think Nike is about to make 500k pairs of Protros and release them every week...cause Vanessa wants them to?!

Stop It

Nike has a long term plan for the Kobe line.

If yall really love Kobe and want to honor him, go buy some Furys

They are in stock, in your size...and a 1/2 size up and down

Nike ain’t have a problem with them sitting with the OG’s and first couple protros.

Nike makes more off outlets than inline so.....

Also at 500k they’d probably still sell out too.

they were sitting longer than a day, not every single one was selling out and im talking mainly non-og colorways

now every single color way is selling out instantly, nothing even sits for 5 minutes
This release is an OG colorway, so it's only fair to discuss OGs

My whole point is a Jordan retro sitting is not a function of popularity per se, but of production numbers and it's relation to demand.

Especially when 2 of the same model 1 OG colorway vs. 1 retro+ colorway have the potential to sell vastly different than each other given that they have the same high production numbers.

The statement "oh that do the right thing, what the, fresh prince Jordan 3 is still on the shelf and it came out 3 weeks ago...people don't flex with Jordan retros anymore, they fell off." Just doesn't make much sense. Imo

DFW FOLKS only 48 kobe allstars at towneast minus the employees pairs, will be up for reservations

Back
Top Bottom