NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I was expecting to see more W’s here since these been available for under $300 early
Smh nike nike again

edit- I didn’t know Nike was a NT user lol

Shoe companies need to stop acting like it’s the end of the world if a shoe isn’t an immediate sellout. Not all sneakers need to be hard to get.

but remember when Jordan Brand started producing more shoes. Popularity decreased

joints became limited again during the pandemic, now everyone wants Js

the smart folks at Nike know what they're doing.

I paid resale on three pairs of Vs. Not doing it anymore. I missed the griffeys, I missed the kobes. I'll keep going for #teamretail until I hit, otherwise I'm happy to move on to the next one

This is where I’m finally at since the Grinch and those were gifted to me for Xmas (they hit on snkrs). Wasn’t gonna pay resale on them and haven’t paid resale on anything after them I wanted. If I miss, 🖕🏿em.

F2BD5A6A-5EE3-4805-8961-E58A8ACC0726.png

It's just crazy how selection is done or not done. Another kobe guy I know got em and he told me his wife also got em(for him)

And they def didnt put out alot as far as numbers as we saw... there weren't alot of EA on reselling apps/ sites like offer up or Facebook MP. Even now they aint flooded on those sites after general release

but remember when Jordan Brand started producing more shoes. Popularity decreased

joints became limited again during the pandemic, now everyone wants Js

the smart folks at Nike know what they're doing.
No, no. Reread what I said, I said not ALL their shoes need to be an instant sellout. The mistake Nike made in 2015-2017 was making EVERY release a super GR, having a ton of releases, and oversaturating the market. Nike is making the opposite mistake now, they’re making EVERY release super hard to get and undersaturating the market. Nike needs to strike a better balance.

No, no. Reread what I said, I said not ALL their shoes need to be an instant sellout. The mistake Nike made in 2015-2017 was making EVERY release a super GR and oversaturating the market. Nike is making the opposite mistake now, they’re making EVERY release super hard to get and undersaturating the market. Nike needs to strike a better balance.
The least they could do is make it the limited GR like the taupe 4s... I'm sick I have yet to buy a pair on this fcking app since he passed.

No, no. Reread what I said, I said not ALL their shoes need to be an instant sellout. The mistake Nike made in 2015-2017 was making EVERY release a super GR, having a ton of releases, and oversaturating the market. Nike is making the opposite mistake now, they’re making EVERY release super hard to get and undersaturating the market. Nike needs to strike a better balance.

Excatly. Damn near every shoe is an instant sell out now when 5 years ago same shoe was on clearance racks.

i hear you. but they are not about to saturate the market with Kobe's! They have to preserve the legacy

What other athlete's shoes are selling out right now?

Lebrons - on shelf
Kyries - on shelf
KDs - on shelf
Paul George - trash
Harden - trash
Dame - trash
Giannis - trash
Westbrook - trash
Chris Paul - trash

Back
Top Bottom