Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any light quick point guards that are used to the Kobe line happy with this shoe?

I have pair of pre-heats but thinking about returning. Really would like to try them but sceptical about court feel, lateral stability, weight etc.

For reference purposes, to date I consider Kobe 8 the performance goat followed by Kobe 5 and 9.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Any light quick point guards that are used to the Kobe line happy with this shoe?

I have pair of pre-heats but thinking about returning. Really would like to try them but sceptical about court feel, lateral stability, weight etc.

For reference purposes, to date I consider Kobe 8 the performance goat followed by Kobe 5 and 9.

Thanks!
Ive been trying to play in other shoes but nothing really comes close to the kobe 5,8,9 if taking durability out of the discussion. The only other shoe that I love outside of those 3 are the CFD 1. The court feel and cushion balance is perfect for me. In comparison, I find most other shoes too high off the ground or the midsole to be too stiff. I like the hyperrev line when I want to change it up and wear a bit more cushion but again the court feel is not the same. Ill be looking forward to try the KD 9 since the midsole is thinner. Haven't played in the kobe 10 or 11 yet.

For those who played in the kd 8 and 9, is the 8 different enough and worth $70 to hoop in now that the 9 can be had for $110? (Mic Drops)

Last edited:

They got the pics from US11, he/they link to where they find on Niketalk though but I guess they credit US11 because it's a good source for pics everyday (that's where I find pics to post on here :lol:). Next time tag your pics in case someone uses and it spreads to other sites/other social media outlets.

They got the pics from US11, he/they link to where they find on Niketalk though but I guess they credit US11 because it's a good source for pics everyday (that's where I find pics to post on here :lol:). Next time tag your pics in case someone uses and it spreads to other sites/other social media outlets.
Haha good to know. I thought it was pretty cool that they used them.

Last edited:
I'm in on the birds of paradise pair, every other colorway has been a little underwhelming to me. I'll prolly cop a Warrior colorway if they ever drop one.

I had a spot booked for the Golden Air event, but wedding planning has taken over my life lol

I'm in on the birds of paradise pair, every other colorway has been a little underwhelming to me. I'll prolly cop a Warrior colorway if they ever drop one.

I had a spot booked for the Golden Air event, but wedding planning has taken over my life lol
Def didn't miss much, small *** room. Too many people and nothing really good, in my opinion. 

They had AJ low 11 gold, those sold out quick. 

Def didn't miss much, small *** room. Too many people and nothing really good, in my opinion. 

They had AJ low 11 gold, those sold out quick. 

Dang, any pics of the AJ XI Gold? That would've been a nice come up. My appointment was for Saturday at 11AM.

How much does Kixsquare usually charge for shipping? I ordered the Mic Drops from them and they charged me $20 for USPS w/signature confirmation. That was the only option.

Suppose to be delivered today but I wasn't home so now gotta pick it up at the post office tomorrow. Hopefully the shoes are legit.

How much does Kixsquare usually charge for shipping? I ordered the Mic Drops from them and they charged me $20 for USPS w/signature confirmation. That was the only option.

Suppose to be delivered today but I wasn't home so now gotta pick it up at the post office tomorrow. Hopefully the shoes are legit.
Kixsquare is definitely legit. They are a consignment shop/legit reseller business like Flight Club and Sole Supremacy. I haven't ordered from them but when adding to cart, that is the same price I get for USPS shipping.

Last edited:
Dang, any pics of the AJ XI Gold? That would've been a nice come up. My appointment was for Saturday at 11AM.
I think they put it out on Sunday, I went today at 2pm. Asked employees if any 11 low gold left and all said sold out. I think they didn't have many of them.

Anybody who uses orthotics could tell me how do the shoes fit with them on? I'm worried that the insoles could lift my heel just enough to have heel slipage and that since they lift my arch, the stitching between the flyknit and mesh could create a hot spot

Last edited:
For those who played in the kd 8 and 9, is the 8 different enough and worth $70 to hoop in now that the 9 can be had for $110? (Mic Drops)
I haven't played in any of the 9's yet, but if the 8's fit your foot shape, it's a really good on-court performer. If the only deciding factors for you are price, then get the 8, it's not a waste of money or anything. If you don't like how the 8 looks though, then I would just go for the 9.  $40 in savings isn't enough to justify wearing something you don't actually like. 

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom